3 weeks old yet rocking it so far!

designhero

Hi, Im Harold a.k.a DesignHero, I do design & web!. I’ve been almost 3 weeks old in fiver and sold 50 sales today and counting! I always thought that fiverr is an excellent source of extra income (specially I had to pay my own college fees).

At first I doubted on joining in because theres already alot of established graphic design gigs and I think I just had no chance at all. But I still wanted to try and I did thought I still didnt have high expectations that I would get at least 1 order a day and I was wrong, I DIDNT REGRET A THING Joining Fiverr! Im pretty excited hitting level 1 up soon! DREAM HIGH my fellow fivers!

Reply to @madmoo: As of now, I think its pretty impossible, to my estimates I’ll be able to earn $320-400 usd a month if it goes well but I still need more because I support myself for college and to my family but yeah I’m really thinking about it specially If I get avg 8 orders a day (if it actually comes :p). Thanks for the warm welcome! 🙂

Reply to @madmoo: As of now, I think its pretty impossible, to my estimates I’ll be able to earn $320-400 usd a month if it goes well but I still need more because I support myself for college and to my family but yeah I’m really thinking about it specially If I get avg 8 orders a day (if it actually comes :p). Thanks for the warm welcome! 🙂

Archived