3 Years on fiverr with 7400+ orders, 5100 Reviews, Alhumduliallh

neoteric_gfx

Hi there,

Its been three years when I have joined Fiverr, till now have completed 7400+ order with 5100 review so far. I have worked harder to achieve the milestone.

Three years ago my entire life got changed, and it was one of the best experiences of my life to become the part of the fiverr’s community.

Remember; you wanted to change your life completely, and you made the deliberate decision by yourself. It takes discipline and hard work to achieve your life goals, and you’ll need to be guided by your mind from the beginning. Deep inside you, lies an unlimited potential that can only be realized through positive living.

The person I was when I started my Freelancing career is not the person I am today – not even close. I changed into a happier, healthier, more confident person.

Let me break it down for you. First, In January 2016, I have purchased my 1st car with Fiverr’s Revenue. Now, next goal was getting a new home. Getting the car in very short time made me inspired and I have started to work even more harder. In June 2016, I had 140+ orders in my Queue. I used to work 18 to 20 hours a day. I couldn’t believe I was seeing this happen in real life.

In the Middle of 2017, construction of the Dreamed home had been started (90% completed till now Oct, 2018). Attached is the architectural model of the home.

index.thumb.jpg.c6484363237c8f767745ffd383f07938.jpg

I am still very passionate about my work and delivering the best quality. I just wanted to say that I’m looking ahead to 4th year on fiverr with same passion as I have to achieve much more in life.

I had an amazing experience working with great people here. In the end how can I forget fiverr team who helped me perfectly in all the matters I have opened the tickets for. You have been amazing all the time 😍. Fiverr is the only platform I am working on just because of their services and supportive team.

I look forward to many more happy years here.

Regard:
Muhammad Adeel Tariq.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well done! So what is the learning point for others? It’s nice you built a house, you did not even say what sort of service you provide.
Also, is this house in San Francisco, California, (3+million dollars) or somewhere in the middle of nowhere, so $50k?

Well done! So what is the learning point for others? It’s nice you built a house, you did not even say what sort of service you provide.

Also, is this house in San Francisco, California, (3+million dollars) or somewhere in the middle of nowhere, so $50k?

There is not a learning point. It’s a self-celebrative post.

The OP talks only in first person, while on the profile description he makes reference to a team of professionals. Not a single word for them; instead, the rendering of his house.

Archived