30 day review cut off, help?

brunettegrenade

@Madmoo Thanks for trying to search, I appreciate it. I have a Buyer that decided they would like to change their rating. It hasn’t been anywhere close to 30 days yet, but they can’t edit the review. Is it permanent now? I was thinking that they would have so long to change the rating as well if they wished? I was a little confused

Reply to @ozzieuk: If you’re referring to my question about how you found out as “bad behavior,” I didn’t mean it in a bad way. I was just wondering if Fiverr had released that information on the blog or something. That’s a big piece of information and I was wondering where the official statement could be found. I’m not sure if that’s what you’re referring to, but I kind of thought it was, so I wanted to clarify.

• 1 month later...

Hi there everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that buyers are still able to give you a (negative) rating although Fiverr claimed that is isn’t possible anymore after 30 days.

I just received a negative rating after 4 months!!! and the buyer did not even communicate with me. This makes me really mad and the fact that it’s still possible after 4 months!

Will send this to Fiverr Support and let them know what is going on, I am really really upset about this whole thing and wanted to share this terrible experience with you all.

Reply to @dudeson: I can confirm that it’s still possible to receive negative feedback after more than a month. A guy ordered a page from me on September 16th, I delivered the same day, he requested modifications the next day, I did the modifications the same day when requested. No further feedback from him, and last night I got 2.5 stars with no explanation (and it seems that I can’t even offer the refund now).

Although, there’s something weird: the 2.5 stars show on the gig page, but not on the number of negative reviews on the Analytics page.

Reply to @catwriter:

Hi there

I contacted Fiverr Support and they told me that there is a limit of 30 days where buyers and sellers can give a rating. This means it is already implemented.

I suggest you contact Fiverr Support and kindly ask them to remove the negative rating or help you with the issue you have

Reply to @dudeson: Actually, it’s still on your gig page. 😦

CS confirmed the 30 days limit, but there was apparently a small bug with the order I mentioned, so the buyer was able to leave the negative rating.

They say they can’t remove the negative feedback without the buyer’s clear consent, and suggest I communicate with him. To communicate with someone who couldn’t bother to say anything for more than a month? The time would be much better spent working on new orders.

Archived