30 days to go to one of the most talked about subject on Fiverr....THE NEW LEVELS UPDATE!

ollydave

I remember the day Fiverr announced the new criteria for earning levels. Loads of topics were opened. The moderators did their best to streamline the conversation to 2 topics and one got closed because it reached the threshold. A lot of emotions were thrown around and it is great to know people have taken the changes in good faith (I think)

Anyways. 30 days to go!

What steps are you taking to either get promoted or retain your badge?

What progress have you made?

Do you think you can make that date?

I am simply hoping for the best!

I wish everyone good luck!

I remember the day Fiverr announced the new criteria for earning levels. Loads of topics were opened. The moderators did their best to streamline the conversation to 2 topics and one got closed because it reached the threshold. A lot of emotions were thrown around and it is great to know people have taken the changes in good faith (I think)

Anyways. 30 days to go!

I am simply hoping for the best!

I wish everyone good luck!

Doing the same thing I’ve been doing for years. You can’t deliver more than all your orders, on time, don’t cancel and respond to as many message as you get. I thought that’s the way it’s always been, so the grading/scoring/leveling doesn’t effect how I preform my services.

Status quo. If a fiverr-er has a large enough body of work and history…you pretty much are who you are at the end of the day. Maintained.

Have to. Keep providing the best service or services you can. The rest is out of your control.

Worrying doesn’t help. Knowing what would happen doesn’t help.

Easy for me to say? Maybe, but what other options are there?

There are lots of bugs for both sellers and buyers. I thinks first these bugs must fix, than the new level system should be live. Sellers can lost their level because of something is not their fault in this system.

I always write bugs to cs as i am a computer scientist and i did website, mobile app test in beta and live versions. I write bugs as i want a better experience for everyone.

There are lots of bugs for both sellers and buyers. I thinks first these bugs must fix, than the new level system should be live. Sellers can lost their level because of something is not their fault in this system.

I always write bugs to cs as i am a computer scientist and i did website, mobile app test in beta and live versions. I write bugs as i want a better experience for everyone.

True that. I think Fiverr is working to fix that. I saw a forum post where CS mentioned it to someone.

Fingers crossed

Doing the same thing I’ve been doing for years. You can’t deliver more than all your orders, on time, don’t cancel and respond to as many message as you get. I thought that’s the way it’s always been, so the grading/scoring/leveling doesn’t effect how I preform my services.

Status quo. If a fiverr-er has a large enough body of work and history…you pretty much are who you are at the end of the day. Maintained.

Have to. Keep providing the best service or services you can. The rest is out of your control.

Worrying doesn’t help. Knowing what would happen doesn’t help.

Easy for me to say? Maybe, but what other options are there?

Yes, you should keep providing the best service ever, however, if your rates are decreasing, you should probably worry.

You should worry but not drown yourself in sadness. It should only make you concerned and develop yourself and tweak till you see improvements.

That’s my opinion though.

Yes, you should keep providing the best service ever, however, if your rates are decreasing, you should probably worry.

You should worry but not drown yourself in sadness. It should only make you concerned and develop yourself and tweak till you see improvements.

That’s my opinion though.

My thoughts are that a worried person sees a problem, a concerned person looks for a solution.

Worrying is rooted in fear and can paralyze one to do nothing.

One can be concerned, it’s a natural response to an impending action, but worrying about that same action while lacking the ability to change it, in my opinion, is pointless.

There are so many other ways to use that energy towards production.

My thoughts are that a worried person sees a problem, a concerned person looks for a solution.

Worrying is rooted in fear and can paralyze one to do nothing.

One can be concerned, it’s a natural response to an impending action, but worrying about that same action while lacking the ability to change it, in my opinion, is pointless.

There are so many other ways to use that energy towards production.

I do agree with this. I guess I’m mixing up worry and concern.

Awesome!

Archived