Fiverr Forum

30 days up but not level one?

I’ve got all the criteria for level one but it still says “90” on my status to level 1 even though analytics page has updated to say I started 30 days / 1 month ago, is this just a delay has this happened to anyone? thanks :slight_smile:

If I understand the process of Levels correctly, they don’t seem to be automatic thresholds that you meet and the criteria is achieved. I believe that Fiverr moderators grant the Levels to you after review of your account. At least that’s what it seemed like with us. It was a week or two after we met all the criteria, that we were finally granted the status of Levels 1 and 2. I would say, just be patient and it will come :slight_smile:

if you meet all criteria for level-1 then you need to wait, its automatically come badge level-1, if more delay then you can ask with customer support. Thanks

I am also at level one .Can’t find any work in Fiverr.

Reply to @kjblynx: Thanks! :slight_smile:

Reply to @easymedia: thanks, makes sense and I am level one now :slight_smile:

Reply to @kjblynx: Ahh okay… I was never sure about. Thank you for the clarification! :slight_smile: And congrats @idesigngraphic on your Level 1 status!

Reply to @khademulfaiez: Just to be clear, if you have made 10 sales and have been on Fiverr 30 days (and met other requirements on the Levels page) that would make you level 1. Your profile doesn’t seem to indicate any of that yet. If you are brand new and have not made sales yet, it will take some extra effort to get those first sales. It isn’t a magic “get money” site.