30 Gigs Active and How to sell even more with BYOB links

creativeman

It’s been a few years since I’ve posted in the forum but I’ve finally hit my goal of 30 Gig Services. I actually have 37 but Fiverr limits you to 30 and the other gigs are all BYOB links.

For those of you stuck and wanting more gigs to sell more stuff just use BYOB links and you can effectively have unlimited gigs.

If you are in digital marketing niche or other large niches for example you know you could sell thousands of services so get out there and use BYOB links.

Have a great day,
Murray

It’s been a few years since I’ve posted in the forum but I’ve finally hit my goal of 30 Gig Services. I actually have 37 but Fiverr limits you to 30 and the other gigs are all BYOB links.

For those of you stuck and wanting more gigs to sell more stuff just use BYOB links and you can effectively have unlimited gigs.

If you are in digital marketing niche or other large niches for example you know you could sell thousands of services so get out there and use BYOB links.

Have a great day,

Murray

It’s been a few years since I’ve posted in the forum

Well, technically, it was last year – 2017. That’s what your forum profile says for your last post before those that you’ve written today. So, not really “a few years”… just one. 😉

It’s been a few years since I’ve posted in the forum

Well, technically, it was last year – 2017. That’s what your forum profile says for your last post before those that you’ve written today. So, not really “a few years”… just one. 😉

Ok let me rephrase, it’s been a few years since I was really active in the forum. 2017 I wrote just 4 posts but in 2016 there were many.

Have a great day,

Murray

so get out there and use BYOB links

I had to search what this thing is, because I never heard of it. And no wonder, because I don’t have this option.

" How can I join this program?

At the moment, this program is open only for select sellers. If you received the email with an invitation, you can join now by clicking “Join the Program”. After you apply, we will process the request. Upon approval, you will receive another email."

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/bringing-your-own-business

So while the advice might be good, it’s not open to everyone unfortunately. 🙂

so get out there and use BYOB links

I had to search what this thing is, because I never heard of it. And no wonder, because I don’t have this option.

" How can I join this program?

At the moment, this program is open only for select sellers. If you received the email with an invitation, you can join now by clicking “Join the Program”. After you apply, we will process the request. Upon approval, you will receive another email."

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/bringing-your-own-business

So while the advice might be good, it’s not open to everyone unfortunately. 🙂

So while the advice might be good, it’s not open to everyone unfortunately

Ok I thought this would be open to everyone.

• 1 month later...

Archived