307 Reviews But Zero Order completed Rate & no Level Badge

ahmedghumro

I think you mean 2 months ago, because I saw you had several deliveries 2 months ago 🙂 Also, I’m sorry to hear you’ve had a hard time.

Anyhow, there’s a chance your badge was taken due to not having any activity that period of time, or maybe it has something to do with you deactivating your account and starting it again…

Either way, we can’t know exactly why that happened nor can we help you get it back, which is why you have to contact Customer Support again and ask them for more info on your badge.

However, in case you haven’t noticed on your Analytics page, lower on that page are the new Levels criteria that will show you if you’re eligible for a level-up badge (while you were out, Fiverr is preparing to roll out a new Levels system on January 15th, when all accounts will be reviewed based on performance - so it’s your time to do some work and get those metrics up before that day) - you can read more about it here: http://blog.fiverr.com/level-systems-update-what-fiverr-sellers-need-to-know/

I am start working after 2 months due to some health issues.

But when i open my account i see the Order completed rate i Zero now and also i was on second level badge.
But right now no level and also 0 buyer request.

Kindly i am requesting to all my fiverr brother and her sisters kindly guide me and if you face same issue.

Thanks

Hello all my fiverr members.

Due to some medical issues i deactivated my account 3 months ago. Now I request to fiverr to reactivate my account and they activate my fiverr account again.

But I can not see my level badge on my profile.

Please I request to all experience fiverr member to check my profile and guide me plz.
Thanks to all fiverr members.

Archived