30K$ Milestone achieved! with 900+ orders with 100% Positive Rating

pintoo0

Hello everyone,

I hope you people are fine and doing great. Today, I am super happy and excited because I have achieved $30,000+ Milestone. I had shared my each and every milestone in this community to helps others.

Here are my old posts related to my old milestones that can help others who are looking for a motivation.

10K$ Milestone Post = Read this Post
20K$ Milestone Post = Read this Post

First of all, it was not a one-day hard work or some months. I have also started with 5$ on this marketplace just like you guys but I gradually scale my business by hardwork, consistency and with full determination. The best part of my journey is I still maintain 100% positive rating and have no negative feedback . Literally, it just a hard work, I have spent countless nights without sleeping.

I would like to share some of the knowledge that I gain during working here.

1 : Communication is the key to success :

Good communication skills are key to success in life, work and relationships. Without effective communication, a message can turn into error, misunderstanding, frustration, or even disaster by being misinterpreted or poorly delivered. After working here for years I must say I have observed 98% buyers are super great or may be I have good luck, I don’t know but thats true for my case. Two percent buyers are tricky to handle in this platform so its totally at you how you deal with them. If you have strong communication skills then you can judge your buyer easily what type of a buyer he/she is. With your communication experience you will get to know, how to tackle this buyer.

Always communicate with your buyer during the order so that your buyer understand you are really putting your efforts in the work. Always give updates during the order instead of just sending the delivery.

2 : Choose your project or buyer wisely!

This point is specially for new sellers or sellers that have zero patience level, I know not all sellers are like that but let me clear one thing. First learn your skills then mastering over your skills then pick up the right project according to your skills. Always try to focus on those projects at which you are best. Don’t pick those projects at which you are not confident because just for the sake of money you choose wrong projects that leads towards negative feedback or disputes. Always honest with yourself first then with your buyer . I have received many custom request related to other jobs but I never go out of my skills so please choose that project at which you are sure you can do this work 100% in this way you can make your buyer happy with your work and able to get good ratings.

3 : How to boost your sales or Ranking in the search !

Well, you all people know, its not easy to increase your sales now a days due to recent updates by Fiver, which is still on going. Now the scenario is different for ranking. Gig rank mainly depends upon AOV(average order value) , Response Rate , Late deliveries and cancellation. You need to maintain good rating by keeping all of these factors in mind. Also welcome your buyer asap when he place the order instead of checking order after 2 days, it also matters in ranking as per my observation.

I hope all of the above points help you people in order to achieve your goals. I am very happy I did it and that’s all because of GOD blessing and prayers of parents, Ofcouse Fiverr and my valuable buyers due to which I am able to achieve this milestone otherwise it won’t possible for me. Few years ago, I was having zero bucks in my pocket but now I am having this milestone.I have set my next goal and will try my best to achieve that. 🙂

Remember me in your prayers. Have a good luck !

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats for your continued success! I have a question for you, if you don’t mind answering it. With such low rates and a short time limit, it is virtually impossible to make a website from scratch.So, do you WordPress developers use plugins to design the websites?

Well, Wordpress is a CMS which helps you not to start from scratch. Its depend on the client requirements , I mostly do custom orders.

Ok, I recently used Thrive builder to design a stunning website. Was wondering if your working process is the same or not.

Good! but when your client came with a specific requirements, you can’t use builders !

Nice to hear @pintoo0.

Best of luck for your future. Hope you will be more successful in Fiverr so that we get more such kind of inspirational post! Bravo bro!

Thank you. Pray for me so that I can get another milestone of this type ! and achieve my dream goal

Archived