32 orders and earned 900$ during quarantine

I’ve been a Fiverr user for over a year but I never found the time to actually take care of the aspect of my gigs. After my first review I started having dozens of letters.

I can say that thanks to fiverr I could earn not only money during quarantine but experience. The most important thing is to not be arrogant and to do the tasks with passion. At the begining I was doing many tasks for 3 times less of what I am asking now, but the difference was that I did that to improve my skills and knowledge.
I was awarded for that, meaning that clients recognize your effort and time and I have had many tips left by them too. Many buyers have searched for my services not twice, but in some cases over 5 times.

As I am a student I had to “go out of office”. What surprised me is that my loyal customers kept contacting me even if I wasn’t avaible and they’ve waited for me.

My advice is to gain the trust of your client, don’t be pushy and don’t try to overrate the price of your services but don’t also work for free!!!

Archived