33% Response rate

melvinzahitovic

Hello there ! 🙂
I have a problem, and I wonder if some of you have the same. So, ever since I began Fiverr, I have tried to answer all my messages within the hour, which I did most of the time, so I have good stats regarding that. But something I really don’t understand is that one day, I woke up and saw I had a 33% response rate and I answer ALL my messages. 😦

Maybe there is something I haven’t been doing right…? :thinking:

Do you answer spam messages? Those messages that are already reported as spam? May be that might be the reason.

I only received one spam message, and I answered it a few days after receiving it, maybe that’s what triggered the low response rate

Thanks I had no idea about spam being a part of it, that’s a bit weird 🤨

I only received one spam message, and I answered it a few days after receiving it, maybe that’s what triggered the low response rate

Thanks I had no idea about spam being a part of it, that’s a bit weird 🤨

It happens a lot to me after spam messages, no matter how I react (not do anything if they are pre-spam-blocked by Fiverr; unspam and reply; unspam and reply and re-spam; report), chances are I’ll notice my response rate dropping the next day. It seems to be a bug affecting some accounts. Report it to CS with screenshot or link to the ‘spam-conversation’, they always set my rate back to where it should be, when it happens, even. It´s really annoying and wastes my and CS’s time, I hope it gets sorted out eventually.

It happens a lot to me after spam messages, no matter how I react (not do anything if they are pre-spam-blocked by Fiverr; unspam and reply; unspam and reply and re-spam; report), chances are I’ll notice my response rate dropping the next day. It seems to be a bug affecting some accounts. Report it to CS with screenshot or link to the ‘spam-conversation’, they always set my rate back to where it should be, when it happens, even. It´s really annoying and wastes my and CS’s time, I hope it gets sorted out eventually.

Oh okay, thanks for all the information, you helped me a lot !

I’ll do what I have to to get it back up, they should change the system regarding spams at least, it’ll be less annoying for all of us.

Archived