A customer is asking for the impossible, he wants an animation rendered immediately, he gave me wrong descriptions yesterday and he hasn’t even ordered and he wants the render immediately and I can’t give him yet cause its still rendering and he seems impatient
Already smells like trouble. Do you really want him to placing the order? If I got this right he hasn’t ordering yet?
You still got the chance to decide. Hope it will ends peaceful for you. Good luck!
Yea and I can’t use a render farm cause its really expensive, so I’m just using lower samples to render then would just Denise it after
If you are not comfortable with this at all, then don’t chase. New (and better) opportunities will come.
Keep reading here, there are a lot of ranting posts…most of them could be avoid in advance.
We are not free from risk at all, but we could minimize it as much as possible.