Fiverr Community Forum

3rd day using Fiverr

HELLO!

As every new Fiverr seller, I just woke up this morning wondering there was a message in my inbox asking me for a project. BUT there wasn’t.

Even if it’s my third day with non buyers reaching me out, I still keep myself excited! I’m managing to keep my GIG status numbers growing: views, clicks and impresions, wich is the path to follow. At leats I want to think that way!!

Please, if you have already made your first sells let me know about #Your-Fiverr-Experience before getting those. That would be very inspiring and motivating for me, to keep following my path!! (I hope HAHA)

See you around here & thank you for your support!! :rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Mate, it took me a couple of months to land my first sale. I was reached by the buyer and I saw his message when I woke up in the morning. I pinched myself to check whether I am dreaming or not. :joy:
Just keep going, promote your gigs as much as you can ( no spamming ) and fill out the buyer’ request to which jobs you are capable of doing.

I wish you land your first sale asap.

1 Like

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I will check out everything you send me to try to increase my visibility. :smiley::smiley:

1 Like