4.7 Ratings and search panel

valentinaslogo

Hello everyone ! Hope you all are good. So i was curious to know about 4.7. i just got that with last client and i am new here so do not have lots of feedback. So i know that ratings affect your gig in search panel , like Good feedback and that will perform better in search panel and by good feedback i meant 5.0 stars and definitely its good according to fiverr but how good is 4.7 for Fiverr? does that affect your gig in search panel.For example i am on 15th page in minimal logo design, will i be demoted to 17 or 18 now ? or its not bad and i will stay at same page? Technically as a seller 4.7 is not bad but how Fiverr sees at 4.7? Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone ! Hope you all are good. So i was curious to know about 4.7. i just got that with last client and i am new here so do not have lots of feedback. So i know that ratings affect your gig in search panel , like Good feedback and that will perform better in search panel and by good feedback i meant 5.0 stars and definitely its good according to fiverr but how good is 4.7 for Fiverr? does that affect your gig in search panel.For example i am on 15th page in minimal logo design, will i be demoted to 17 or 18 now ? or its not bad and i will stay at same page? Technically as a seller 4.7 is not bad but how Fiverr sees at 4.7? Thanks in advance.

how good is 4.7 for Fiverr?

Although it is not a perfect 5.0, a 4.7 rating is still very good. Some buyers just don’t give a perfect 5.0 rating even when they’re 100% satisfied (maybe the person who rated you was one such buyer). Don’t worry about it. I really don’t think a single 4.7 rating is going to negatively affect your gig.

does that affect your gig in search panel

I don’t think there’s a definitive answer to this question as nobody knows exactly how the algorithm works. Gigs are always moving from one page to another anyway. So, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Focus on continuing to deliver products/services of great quality and keeping your buyers satisfied, and I am sure your gig(s) will perform well.

Good luck! ☀️

how good is 4.7 for Fiverr?

Although it is not a perfect 5.0, a 4.7 rating is still very good. Some buyers just don’t give a perfect 5.0 rating even when they’re 100% satisfied (maybe the person who rated you was one such buyer). Don’t worry about it. I really don’t think a single 4.7 rating is going to negatively affect your gig.

does that affect your gig in search panel

I don’t think there’s a definitive answer to this question as nobody knows exactly how the algorithm works. Gigs are always moving from one page to another anyway. So, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Focus on continuing to deliver products/services of great quality and keeping your buyers satisfied, and I am sure your gig(s) will perform well.

Good luck! ☀️

Archived