4.7 review - ouch!

mymaha786

Well it had to happen … I had 2 reviews lately for 4.7 after a great run of all 5 stars.

The first 4.7 review was gutting but the second one got me worried because I’m pretty sure I did everything and more to ensure the client was happy. Also considering his comments were…

“Great experience! I would def Collab again!”

Something had to be wrong. so after some thought I contacted him and asked politely on how I could have improved my service. It turned out that he had pressed the wrong rating as he was on his mobile and he didn’t know how to correct it. He had wanted to give me all 5 stars.

So anyway by going through the resolution center he corrected the review.

So if anyone else is in the same situation its worth trying 🙂

The same thing happened to me except I didn’t get it fixed.

I delivered extra work for the buyer for free because I had a bit of extra time and the buyer was completely satisfied with what I gave him. But he gave me a 4.7 star review. I asked him what I could have done to improve and the buyer just completely ignored my message.

Out of my 31 reviews, that is my only one below 5 stars.

The same thing happened to me except I didn’t get it fixed.

I delivered extra work for the buyer for free because I had a bit of extra time and the buyer was completely satisfied with what I gave him. But he gave me a 4.7 star review. I asked him what I could have done to improve and the buyer just completely ignored my message.

Out of my 31 reviews, that is my only one below 5 stars.

Annoying

actually if the buyer has a genuine concern with my service then I really want to know what it is. I’d rather give my work away free, rather than have a unhappy customer who feels they did not get what they were expecting

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s an app problem that’s been around for a while:
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Once again the buyer tried to leave me 5 stars on the app. And she tried to leave a comment but the app only put on the review "good experience". I have had this happen 3 times now in the past two weeks! I had a thread about this in December but...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 29 ❤

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Another 4.7 stars when they try to leave 5 stars due the the buggy app

Once again the buyer tried to leave me 5 stars on the app. And she tried to leave a comment but the app only put on the review "good experience". I have had this happen 3 times now in the past two weeks! I had a thread about this in December but...

so question is do I go and ask the other 4.7 reviewer 😦

its been a week now

Guest offlinehelpers

so question is do I go and ask the other 4.7 reviewer 😦

its been a week now

I really wouldn’t bother - 4.7 is so close to 5 that nobody else will worry about it.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Another 4.7 stars when they try to leave 5 stars due the the buggy app

It’s an app problem that’s been around for a while

Oh. Would it be possible for this to review to be changed to 5 stars by customer support then?

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s an app problem that’s been around for a while

Oh. Would it be possible for this to review to be changed to 5 stars by customer support then?

You can always ask them! ☀️

Archived