4.7 star with tip

shreya455

Hello there!! Last night I completed job without revision,and today client gave me a 4.7 stars and comment with “Fast delivery. Looks good. Good value."He gave me tip as well
Now my gig rating is 4.9 but for me 4.7 is a mystery:wink:Do you have any idea about this?

• Like 17

• 4 years later...
On 8/2/2019 at 3:20 PM, shreya455 said:

Hello there!! Last night I completed job without revision,and today client gave me a 4.7 stars and comment with “Fast delivery. Looks good. Good value."He gave me tip as well
Now my gig rating is 4.9 but for me 4.7 is a mystery:wink:Do you have any idea about this?

I felt the same when I got my first 4.7 stars rating. But this is not a bad rating. Regarding also your buyer's feedback, it's not bad at all. So don't worry.

• Like 11

On 8/2/2019 at 7:20 PM, shreya455 said:

If this buyer wants to order again, ask the buyer why he is not 100% satisfied.

Ask the buyer for input on how to improve our services further.

Remind the buyer that the review below 5 was actually hurtful to our gig performance, and we need input from him/her to make our service better.

This way, buyers will take note and mostly leave a 5-star rating on their next order.  (NOT 4.7 / below)

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, ridwansugi said:

If this buyer wants to order again, ask the buyer why he is not 100% satisfied.

Ask the buyer for input on how to improve our services further.

Remind the buyer that the review below 5 was actually hurtful to our gig performance, and we need input from him/her to make our service better.

This way, buyers will take note and mostly leave a 5-star rating on their next order.  (NOT 4.7 / below)

Doing this will lead to a warning or account suspension since discussing reviews with buyers is strictly prohibited.

• Like 6

On 12/16/2023 at 1:35 PM, crownmediaa said:

Doing this will lead to a warning or account suspension since discussing reviews with buyers is strictly prohibited.

Not at all.

What I suggest is to ask for input from our buyer on how to improve our service better. This is a standard practice when our customers are dissatisfied with our services.

Not to request the buyer change their review.

and another point:

The seller allows the buyer to be reminded to leave a review. Even the Fiverr Success Manager encourages us to do so.

What is not allowed is to ask for five-star reviews or ask to change their review (this is a review manipulation).

• Like 6

7 hours ago, ridwansugi said:

Not at all.

What I suggest is to ask for input from our buyer on how to improve our service better. This is a standard practice when our customers are dissatisfied with our services.

Not to request the buyer change their review.

and another point:

The seller allows the buyer to be reminded to leave a review. Even the Fiverr Success Manager encourages us to do so.

What is not allowed is to ask for five-star reviews or ask to change their review (this is a review manipulation).

Yes, we can ask politely about improving services, I agree, but informing the buyer that "the review below 5 was actually hurtful to our gig performance" will come under indirect manipulation. 

• Like 5

Honestly, I think the whole "anytthing less than five stars" approach is kind of messed up. When you think about it, five stars *should* be PERFECT. Nothing is perfect, nobody delivers ultimate value, perfect communication, instant response times etc. If anything about the Fiverr rating system was sane, there would be no five star scores because it would be almost impossible to achieve!

• Like 5
  • Up 1