$4 away from Level 1

bintzia

I have a query:

If an order is automatically marked as completed tomorrow at 03 PM (Pakistan Standard Time), will I be promoted to Level 1… I have $396 and a $100 pending until tomorrow.

If this sort of query has already been answered, I sincerely apologise. I tried searching but apparently failed 😔

If all of your stats are 90% or better and you have $400 plus at that time you should be promoted. If the funds do not clear in time 😕 you may have to wait until next months evaluation period.

Thank you for responding! It is 90+

It will be 400+ tomorrow. Will that count towards the evaluation or it should be 400 on 14th?

If all of your stats are 90% or better and you have $400 plus at that time you should be promoted. If the funds do not clear in time 😕 you may have to wait until next months evaluation period.

I didn’t knew funds should be cleared to level up 😦

I didn’t knew funds should be cleared to level up 😦

Check the app homepage → Next level requirements (tap on it, it is a drop-down) → 60 days as a nobody, 10 orders, $400 in earnings, and 30 days without warning.

Also: Fiverr's Levels

Don’t worry, a month will be gone before you know it! : )

Check the app homepage → Next level requirements (tap on it, it is a drop-down) → 60 days as a nobody, 10 orders, $400 in earnings, and 30 days without warning.

Also: Fiverr's Levels

Don’t worry, a month will be gone before you know it! : )

400$ thing is filled so I assuming It doesn’t matter if cleared or not ?

Archived