4 months no Order

okikiolawale

Hi Okikiolawale,
Welcome to this forum and Fiverr platform, the world’s greatest online marketplace. Are you sending offers to buyer requests regularly. Did you check your gigs in search results? What services are you offering?
Make your descriptions highly professional and grabbing gig images. Focus on your gig titles. Share your gigs on social media platforms and send offers to buyer requests regularly.
You will soon catch orders.
Best of luck!

I’ve been on fiverr for over 4 months and I’ve not had a single order since, please help me, I don’t know what to try, I deleted and re installed the gig yet nothing, even deleted some old gigs, I tweaked my gig description several times and still nothing

I don’t know what to try,

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Hi Okikiolawale,

Welcome to this forum and Fiverr platform, the world’s greatest online marketplace. Are you sending offers to buyer requests regularly. Did you check your gigs in search results? What services are you offering?

Make your descriptions highly professional and grabbing gig images. Focus on your gig titles. Share your gigs on social media platforms and send offers to buyer requests regularly.

You will soon catch orders.

Best of luck!

Thank you for your best suggetion.

Archived