$40 Paid - $16 Earned - Huh?

russflex

As a seller, 20% of each order’s earnings go to Fiverr - it’s the fee you have to pay for using their platform and for letting them do the heavy promotion of the site along with all its sellers and services.

Also, the 20% fee is taken from Tips as well.

Nothing is hidden if you search the forum wink" alt="wink )

As a seller, 20% of each order’s earnings go to Fiverr - it’s the fee you have to pay for using their platform and for letting them do the heavy promotion of the site along with all its sellers and services. Also, the 20% fee is taken from Tips as well. Nothing is hidden if you search the forum wink" alt="wink )

Is that legal for them to take 20% of tip?

This could happen if the original order was for 20 usd then a tip was offered for 20usd. When the order is marked complete, it will reflect $32 on the order page but on your revenue or earning page it will split the income to $16 and $16 respectively.

I’m seeing this directly on the order page anyway. It shows $16 earned on top and then the $40 order amount right under it.

I contacted CS and their Finance team is looking into it.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m seeing this directly on the order page anyway. It shows $16 earned on top and then the $40 order amount right under it.

I contacted CS and their Finance team is looking into it.

Check your revenue page to have a clearer idea on how much you earned on that same day. I want to believe that you will see both income separated and reflecting. Fiverr hardly makes mistakes with financials.

Archived