Fiverr Community Forum

403 Forbidden Request forbidden by administrative rules

What it means ?

Are you using firefox ?

It means you went to a webpage that you do not have access to. It is a private webpage. Sometimes you can get this notice by mistake.

3 Likes

I also have this message :frowning: I submitted a ticket. Does anyone have another solution?

HI

I also get this message today… Are anybody fix this problem?

thank you for respond…

It sends me this message again again. Why???

Any solution yet?

I’m having the similar issue (403 Forbidden) on main Fiverr domain from last two days and support doesn’t resolving my issue either.

I don’t know what would cause this. You can try a different browser. The forum isn’t going to have the answer since Support isn’t here. Anyone who cannot resolve the error will have to submit a Support Team ticket and wait. It usually takes about 1-5 days to get a response.

I had this issue, so i switched off my vpn then all worked fine. then restarted vpn and added to whitelist. all is good now.

Hello, I had this issue today. I changed my internet connection (Modem to mobile hotspot) and got access to enter into Fiverr.

maybe you should try turning off your proxy. hope it will work

I had same error…

• PRoblem was when you use VPN or
    PRoxy which gives IP address from another country or changeable IP address over a time than fiverr forbids And gives 403 error.

I turned of VPN and then everything was fine!!!

Dont use proxy or vpn while submitting your delivery !

2 Likes