Fiverr Community Forum

403 Forbidden Request forbidden by administrative rules

I am a long time account holder out of Florida USA. I have never had any issue accessing this site until now. All day when I attempt to access the site I get:

403 Forbidden
Request forbidden by administrative rules.

I have tried all browsers and my IP has no issues. Can someone help?

403 forbidden usually means you are correctly logged into something but for some reason you can’t do what you tried to do. It’s a fairly generic error, so I don’t know if the forum can help more than that. Make sure you aren’t trying to run Fiverr through a proxy server and try using a dedicated internet connection that isn’t just a public wi-fi spot. You can try logging out and back in, clearing your cache/cookies, or a direct link to create a support ticket here: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have tried all of those methods but still get this with all browsers. I am working on a comcast high speed connection and every other site works great. I googled this and it appears to be a on going problem with no resolution. I cannot do a ticket as this is the only area it will give me access. If you go to my account, ticket or anywhere else I get that error. I have some gigs going and am unable to check them.