"403 Forbidden" when I upload my work

When I try to upload my work on a recent order, which is a video intro, I can’t get the live portfolio sample. It shows a red message “403 Forbidden”. Does anybody have the same problem?

Here’s a screenshot:

You should contact support or try renaming the file some of the time I get that when the file has some characters that Fiverr does not recognize if this is not the case contact support. Best wishes.

Maybe try another format? If that does not work contact support :wink:

@julipalmer7 may be correct. Looking at your screen shot, I see what appears to be a “.” before the letter “m” and before the filename extension (.mp4) If that is the case, it will the source of the problem. There can be no other “.” in the file name except the one preceding the extension.

Yes just try changing and see what happens.

Hiya,

I was having the same problem, it took a while to find a workaround but the simple fix for me was just using a different browser. I prefer Firefox however that was where the conflict was and ended up using Safari which worked fine. I have used Firefox in the past, even just last week no problems and today 403 error with some files and others upload without issue. Try the browser switch hope it works for you also!

I’ve had the same problem since fiverr’s changed their website, initially it’s been intermittent, it would fail once or twice, then I’d try again a few hours later and it works.

The problem is that when you upload a video onto fiverr, there’s some sort of post-processing and/or re-encoding of your video, for what reason is beyond me, as a web developer, I see this as a waste of server-side CPU resources. Why not just have the file uploaded and leave it be, without mucking around with it, that’s the cause of many IT related problems, trying to make things cool and fancy, over-complicating things and that’s when things tend to go wrong.

I’ve had numerous conversation with their “support” people but to this time, no resolution to the problem. It doesn’t matter which browser I use, whether it’s Safari, Opera, Chroma, Firefox, or Dolphin browser.

After working hard building my fiverr business over the past 4+ years, it’s sad to see they’re going down the gurgler quicker than beer in a dust-storm, what really firest me up is they have the audacity to take $1 from every $5 I earn in gigs, yet they have a platform that doesn’t work properly and makes it increasingly difficult to run an efficient, successful business anymore. Fiverr is becoming a sick, pathetic joke and I’m winding down my involvement, focusing more on other platforms, especially odesk. I think fiverr’s days are numbered unless they start realising that without sellers they have no buyers and subsequently no business.

I’ve had exactly the same issue periodically since Friday night, just mp3 and wav files same as I send multiple times a day, very frustrating! I just send via dropbox when it won’t work properly…

Yup, me too, most of the time. Especially during critical times when I’m almost reaching my delivery time limit. Changing the names and format doesn’t do anything. At last I have to upload via google drive and missed the chance to have my work featured in portfolio.

I have also faced that issue lot of times when i delivering through the fiverr uploader.but luckily i managed to get it done after i switched to another browser to upload the work.it worked out very well for me everytime.

so give it a try… :-bd

Try to refresh the browser and re-upload it again. My problem’s solved after that :smiley: :wink:

Same thing for me this morning. I’m using Chrome, trying to upload 44mb .mp4 just to get 403 Error. Took azfarraez’s advice, and saved my draft, refreshed the browser, and successfully uploaded the file.

i get some problem, but in different way, someone sent me a message with zip attachment, and then things happened, how to solve this? i can’t access my account now, everytime i try to access fiverr.com it will give me 403 forbidden :frowning:

i get same problem, but in different way, someone sent me a message with zip attachment, and then things happened, how to solve this? i can’t access my account now, everytime i try to access fiverr.com it will give me 403 forbidden :frowning: