42 Days, 50 Completed Orders, 1 Tired Hustler

brooksrembert

I signed up for Fiverr exactly 6 weeks ago today. 42 days and I just completed my 50th gig.

I have been INCREDIBLY fortunate and have had some AWESOME Buyers.

When I first started on January 18th, my goals were to have one gig completed in January and to make $100 in February.

To my absolute amazement, I blew those goals out of the water. I’m still working a full-time job and work my Fiverr gigs on nights and weekends, but it is so much fun, I don’t mind all the work.

For the first time, I’ve actually started to consider if it would be possible to make this a full-time job in and of itself.

That’s it. Just wanted to share my story to let others know that it is possible to help others and carve out a little niche for yourself here in the Fiverr Family.

I signed up for Fiverr exactly 6 weeks ago today. 42 days and I just completed my 50th gig.

I have been INCREDIBLY fortunate and have had some AWESOME Buyers.

When I first started on January 18th, my goals were to have one gig completed in January and to make $100 in February.

To my absolute amazement, I blew those goals out of the water. I’m still working a full-time job and work my Fiverr gigs on nights and weekends, but it is so much fun, I don’t mind all the work.

For the first time, I’ve actually started to consider if it would be possible to make this a full-time job in and of itself.

That’s it. Just wanted to share my story to let others know that it is possible to help others and carve out a little niche for yourself here in the Fiverr Family.

Hats off to you!

Some factors: You were not a beginner in your category. You may be new to Fiverr, but not a beginner at writing copy. Huge difference and a major positive.

You already know about marketing, and that is huge when getting started. Nobody knows if you are good, but I suspect your gig was head and shoulders above others who were just starting in terms of copy/layout/presentation, unless they had similar experience. (I doubt it.)

I suspect we’ll see more success stories from you. Love it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived