Fiverr Forum

47 Years and Counting

Today my hubby and I celebrated :four::seven: years of being married. I attribute the longevity
:older_woman: :older_man: of our relationship to honoring our commitment to each other no matter how easy it would have been to call it quits. And, yes, we do still love one another.

I got to thinking that I am one of the older members on the Forum, so I am wondering if anyone else here has been married or have a significant other for as long as we have. :thinking:

Even if you have not been married for as long as my hubby and I, please chime in :bell: with how many years your long-term relationship has been and your secret for staying together. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wow that is amazing Vickie! Congratulations on your anniversary :heart_eyes:

@vickiespencer

Still single lol… I’d love to see some tips from you for having such an awesome long-lasting relationship.
Thank you!

Wow, that’s an amazing achievement. :revolving_hearts:

You’ve been married for the same length of time it’ll take some Mek-Sells to get their first order!

Congratulations on your anniversary. (This probably get flagged, so read it as long as it’s available)

My post will get flagged! :scream:

I am glad to known that such a nice couple you are. Wish you all the best.Hopefully rest of the life stay together.

Congratulations :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

happy anniversary :hugs::hugs:

WOW. This is amazing. Congratulations Vickie. :heart_eyes:

Congratulations Vickie On your anniversary :slight_smile: :+1:

wow congratulation Vickie!:heart_eyes:

Aww, love is in the air. :heart_eyes: :ring:

Wowzers, :astonished: I can only imagine… What it’s like being married to the love of your life for :four::seven: years. Mrs. Spencer, I’d :heart: to follow in your footsteps :footprints: in sustaining a long lasting/satisfying marital bliss.:revolving_hearts:

Loving and being committed to just ONE man and growing old together. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll still wear :high_heel: :high_heel: high heels, too. :grin:

Question: What is the one thing or maybe two things that keep the :heart: burning? :fire:

Coffee spillage reading this line. :joy::coffee:

Oops. Send me any dry cleaning bills. :rofl:

Wow! Congratulations. Happy anniversary! :star_struck: :tada:

Congratulations for celebrating 47 years of married life:slightly_smiling_face:

Wow congratulations!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m really glad for you my lovely & sweet vickie and I wish you both an eternity of love :heart: :kissing_heart: :blush:

T%C3%B3rtolos

I attribute the longevity :older_woman: :older_man: of our relationship to honoring our commitment to each other no matter how easy it would have been to call it quits. Today we are best friends, :couple: respect one another and offer a support system for each other.