47 Years and Counting

vickiespencer

Today my hubby and I celebrated 4️⃣ years of being married. I attribute the longevity
👵 of our relationship to honoring our commitment to each other no matter how easy it would have been to call it quits. And, yes, we do still love one another.

I got to thinking that I am one of the older members on the Forum, so I am wondering if anyone else here has been married or have a significant other for as long as we have. :thinking:

Even if you have not been married for as long as my hubby and I, please chime in 🔔

Wow, that’s an amazing achievement. 💞

You’ve been married for the same length of time it’ll take some Mek-Sells to get their first order!

Aww, love is in the air. 😍

giphy.gif.22773b0fb5743beea916251a5f7f7c33.gif

Wowzers, 😲 I can only imagine… What it’s like being married to the love of your life for 4️⃣ years. Mrs. Spencer, I’d :heart: to follow in your footsteps :footprints: in sustaining a long lasting/satisfying marital bliss.💞

Loving and being committed to just ONE man and growing old together. 🙂

I’ll still wear 👠

Question: What is the one thing or maybe two things that keep the ❤️

You’ve been married for the same length of time it’ll take some Mek-Sells to get their first order!

Coffee spillage reading this line. 😂

5f08cedee97c7e3b8b968e9a6b5d40e789d9fc78.gif

Wowzers, 😲 I can only imagine… What it’s like being married to the love of your life for 4️⃣ years. Mrs. Spencer, I’d ❤️

I’ll still wear 👠

Today my hubby and I celebrated 4️⃣ years of being married. I attribute the longevity

👵 of our relationship to honoring our commitment to each other no matter how easy it would have been to call it quits. And, yes, we do still love one another.

I got to thinking that I am one of the older members on the Forum, so I am wondering if anyone else here has been married or have a significant other for as long as we have. :thinking:

Even if you have not been married for as long as my hubby and I, please chime in 🔔

Congratulations for celebrating 47 years of married life:slightly_smiling_face:

5f08cedee97c7e3b8b968e9a6b5d40e789d9fc78.gif

Wowzers, 😲 I can only imagine… What it’s like being married to the love of your life for 4️⃣ years. Mrs. Spencer, I’d ❤️

I’ll still wear 👠

I attribute the longevity 👵 respect one another and offer a support system for each other.

I attribute the longevity 👵 respect one another and offer a support system for each other.

Oh my goodness…That’s truly amazing! In fact, that’s the kinda of ❤️ that I admire and aspire to be. You’ve said two things that struck a chord with me.

1. Being best friends 💞

2. R.E.S.P.E.C.T ~ respecting each other is so important.

Also, being open, supportive, and having conversations about any and everything.

Thank you for sharing this with me. :hugs:

respect one another and offer a support system for each other.

That’s is the clue! Respect and support are the bases for a long lasting relationship 😀

Archived