4th Anniversary Week of my Fiverr Journey

fast_editing

🎊

A short Story : I had joined fiverr at 19th July, 2013. Experience was great - lots of UP & Down "that’s like heart beat.
I had get level2 in the first year.

I have seen many new updates on fiverr, some gone rocks and some has been taken back.

Overall great journey but i don’t know about what next:)

anyone want to ask any tips - i may give 🙂

WOW - I would like to share a great move from FIVERR FINANCIAL TEAM AND SUPPORT GUYS.

fiverr support guy : “James” has given 50$ Bonus in my shopping balance for Celebrate my 4th Anniversary of fiverr journey 🙂

This is really appreciated and great move 🙂

WOW - I would like to share a great move from FIVERR FINANCIAL TEAM AND SUPPORT GUYS.

fiverr support guy : “James” has given 50$ Bonus in my shopping balance for Celebrate my 4th Anniversary of fiverr journey 🙂

This is really appreciated and great move 🙂

Oh wow! Fiverr gave you $50 for your birthday?

WOW!

LOL so back to fiverr. I see. 👍

Btw you have done really great job in 4 years. 😍

In real calculation : If i do buy any other seller service -“anything” $10 back to Fiverr as 20% commission and other seller will earn $40. Otherwise - Benefit for me too - I can buy any service - Like: some article or anything without Using my Real Money 🙂

In real calculation : If i do buy any other seller service -“anything” $10 back to Fiverr as 20% commission and other seller will earn $40. Otherwise - Benefit for me too - I can buy any service - Like: some article or anything without Using my Real Money 🙂

Don’t worry - you don’t have to explain yourself.

You earned it! And congrats on your 4 years!

Archived