5,000 Orders Completed!

It finally happened today… 5,000 completed orders! I’m well aware there are sellers on here who accomplish that in a month but I can’t help but feel this is a major milestone in my time here on Fiverr. I’m proud to say I deliver the same amount of effort and passion today as I did on day one. I knew if I never wavered on my standards in quality and value, it would pay off in the long term. I’ve been featured in the Fiverr Blog twice, been mentioned in the newsletter a few times and, most importantly, met 5,000 incredible people in seemingly countless industries. To my fellow sellers, stick with it! There will be slow times, sure. But take it from a guy who is using Fiverr to pay for his wedding… this truly is the best marketplace for extra income. Looking forward to the next 5,000…

My Congratulation bro ! I got my first order 25 th of March last year,and It’s 1 year for today :).You completed 5000 orders today. Great ! Well Done ! I wish you for 10,000 orders soon !

Hey, congrats to you too, then!

Congratulations! I’m getting close to 5,000, only 4,988 orders to go!!

It’ll happen

Congrats ! (moved your thread to Fiverr Stories by the way :wink: )

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if my story would interest the general public or just fellow sellers

Reply to @sucantare: Hi there! I’m a Fiverr employee and we’re really excited for you about this! Please check your Fiverr inbox for a message from me, thanks!

I am a site owner and congratulations on your success!

Congradts!

I wish you much a happy wedding and lots of years to come!

Best of luck

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014

That’s amazing, nice job! Keep up the good work.

Great milestone! Here’s to the next 5,000!

All the best,

Artwork-King

Congratulations. Great achievement :slight_smile:

I have achieved 1000 Mark Today as well.

WOW! Amazing job, well done!

Neat!

Reply to @sucantare:

Thanks friend :slight_smile:

Congratulations :slight_smile: good work I am currently at 3,326 hoping to get past 5k soon wish me well Guys :slight_smile: God bless you all

congrat bro, i pray to reach there soonest, am still a level 1seller

Reply to @madmoo: you’re so close! You HAVE to update us when you get there. The wedding is July 13th!

Reply to @lacimotor: Thank you!