$5 Buyers Never Leave Feedback Why?

justgeek

Guest offlinehelpers
On 6/7/2018 at 9:10 AM, justgeek said:

Do You Know The Process ? If Yes!Then Plz, Share WITH Me So i Can Guide My Buyer 🙂 

Here you go - from the buyers’ help centre

To add feedback:

Once logged in, click Buying > Orders.

Click on the order that was delivered or completed, and scroll to the bottom to provide feedback.

Ratings are based on five stars, with one being the lowest and five being the highest rating.

On 6/7/2018 at 9:10 AM, somaginer1996 said:

It should be on the order page, I believe. I’m not a buyer so I can’t see what it looks like from their end, but if I’m not mistaken there should be a fairly obvious option for buyers to leave reviews there.

Thanks For The Valuable Information 🙂 

On 6/7/2018 at 9:16 AM, offlinehelpers said:

Here you go - from the buyers’ help centre https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/providing-feedback

To add feedback:
Once logged in, click Buying > Orders.
Click on the order that was delivered or completed, and scroll to the bottom to provide feedback.
Ratings are based on five stars, with one being the lowest and five being the highest rating.

Thanks,🙂 So Much 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its the buyer’s wish whether he wants to give you the review or not. You cannot force the buyers. Order amount doesn’t matter here.

If a buyer likes your work, he/she would definitely give you a good review. If your work is not liked by any buyer, he would either avoid giving you the review or just leave a bad review for your work.

You have 5 reviews in the last 72 hours:

screenshot_01.png.9d12e36e12a025b56db19a04852141e2.png

I think 1 review a day is enough, even though it’s not from the $5 orders. I have 1 review in a week. My rated orders are 77%. And I am happy about that.

Here is one reason, for which $5 buyers may not leave a review:

You maybe think like that:
“It’s only a $5.00 amount and what I will receive is small, and I shouldn’t torture so much”

If you think so, now you know, that’s not true. Always do your best, no matter the amount they purchased from you. It’s true that detailed things are the BEST, but you should do your best on simple things too!

Hope that helps!

On 8/16/2018 at 1:35 PM, justgeek said:

he $5 Buyer Place the order and after taking the delivery,They Never Leave feedback,

That’s not true! I had 2 buyers waaaayyyyyy, waaaayyyyyy over $5 that didn’t left any review and not even through Inbox they said “Thank you” 😢 

On 8/16/2018 at 1:40 PM, maitasun said:

That’s not true! I had 2 buyers waaaayyyyyy, waaaayyyyyy over $5 that didn’t left any review and not even through Inbox they said “Thank you” 😢

I had LOT of such buyers! But it’s not sad, some may forget. Some may not like your work and may not want to write bad reviews and to decrease your rating.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:44 PM, insects44 said:

Some may not like your work and may not want to write bad reviews and to decrease your rating. 

Yes, that’s true but, sadly, not in my case. They were really, really satisfied. I think some buyers just happen to be lazy :roll_eyes:

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s going to cause problems for anybody who doesn’t get a full 5 stars for everything for whatever reason, because Fiverr still can’t work of decimal places correctly:

This is even worse, if you take a look at your gig profiles, it no longer shows stars but anumber, I recently received a 4.7 rating, its showing as 4.5 , now its clearly telling buyers POOR RATING , I think there is something going on, maybe they want all of us to go pro .

Anything below 5 is being shown as 4.5, even if it should be 4.7.

We all know that 0.2 can make a big difference when it comes to evaluations etc. 😉

• 4 weeks later...

Archived