$5 Fiverr credit can't be found

tbieniek27

When did you get this email?

It generally takes about 2 to 4 hours to show up on your profile.

Go to your username, buying, payments. You current shopping balance should be $5. If not, then wait 24 hours from the email, if still nothing, then get a hold of customer support and attach the email you got from them.

** IMPORTANT: You can only buy $5 gig with it.

If you buy anything higher than $5, your credit card will be charged for the whole amount. In other words, a $10 gig will cost you $10 + $1 processing fee.

A $5 gig will cost you $5 with no processing fee. **

• 2 months later...

Hello Gina;

Today I just get 5$. Could u explain me for why Fiverr gave me this?

Hello @fhinvention,

If you want to call me or get my attention, you must use @ like I did for you; otherwise, there is good chance I would have never seen this. It was pure luck that I was scanning the forum.

You could have gotten $5 from 5r for one of two things:

• You referred a friend, who bought $20 worth of gigs

• 5r does a promotional where if you spend $20, you get a one time $5 credit as a bonus.

Remember, as I stated above, you can only spend it on a $5 purchase. Good news is no transaction fee. 😊

• 1 month later...

Hello @fhinvention,

If you want to call me or get my attention, you must use @ like I did for you; otherwise, there is good chance I would have never seen this. It was pure luck that I was scanning the forum.

You could have gotten $5 from 5r for one of two things:

• You referred a friend, who bought $20 worth of gigs

• 5r does a promotional where if you spend $20, you get a one time $5 credit as a bonus.

Remember, as I stated above, you can only spend it on a $5 purchase. Good news is no transaction fee. 😊

Hello I am new to Fiverr. How do i use my $5 fiverr credit toward my order. can you help me out and guide me thru?

Hello I am new to Fiverr. How do i use my $5 fiverr credit toward my order. can you help me out and guide me thru?

It’s an automated process with no coupon involved. If you’ve earned a $5 discount it’ll be applied toward your next purchase. For further information feel free to contact support.

If you have a $5 credit, you can make a $5 purchase.

If you buy anything over $5, you will have to pay for your entire purchase via credit or PayPal. The credit will not be applied.

Archived