$5 for 10 pages website but not getting buyers

I am selling a gig where i am offering 10 pages website for $10 only.but after 1 buyer with good review i have no luck. I don’t know really how does fiverr works.Last month i used to make $100/week with all my gigs(about 15)…but this month not even a single sale. Can anyone please tell me how can i get more buyers?

my gig is here http://fiverr.com/kittujai/create-a-5-page-website :-((

Just keep at it and dont let not getting orders get you down. It took about 3 months for my web design gig to take off. you will get there

Same with any business there are lean periods. Just keep on doing your best. If you don’t like the idle time think of other gigs you can offer :slight_smile:

Reply to @magisworks: Yep agreed. Main thing is keep trying and trying

I would say that your problem may be the poor English and grammatical errors. I would not order an English website from you. Try revising your description.

From buyers perspective, I don’t care much about English as long as Gig is not about article writing, proof reading, etc. I am also ESL. What I do care about - is Portfolio, examples of previous work. For an artist, like cartoonist or site designer I would like to see a number of quality pictures. I assume these people do their sketches and drawings all the time, can easily make huge portfolio. Those who only have 2-3 shots look quite newbie (don’t even pay attention to a fact that Graphics is more effective than text).

With you it is strange, you have diversified services, nice shots for facebook pages, but for the subjected Gig - my friend - 2 pictures, one is useless, another contains five tiny screenshots. You think that is enough to present your skills in web-design? Seriously, that is how you’ve packaged your product! So no surprise for this particular Gig.

Sorry, for being a bit straight forward, hopefully my advise will be helpful to your biz.

Patience. :slight_smile:

Competition… :-SS

Kim

Hi,

I have sent you a PM which could land you regular work through fiverr.

Just keep at it and dont let not getting orders get you down. It took about 3 months for my web design gig to take off. you will get there

Same with any business there are lean periods. Just keep on doing your best. If you don’t like the idle time think of other gigs you can offer :slight_smile:

I would say that your problem may be the poor English and grammatical errors. I would not order an English website from you. Try revising your description.

From buyers perspective, I don’t care much about English as long as Gig is not about article writing, proof reading, etc. I am also ESL. What I do care about - is Portfolio, examples of previous work. For an artist, like cartoonist or site designer I would like to see a number of quality pictures. I assume these people do their sketches and drawings all the time, can easily make huge portfolio. Those who only have 2-3 shots look quite newbie (don’t even pay attention to a fact that Graphics is more effective than text).

With you it is strange, you have diversified services, nice shots for facebook pages, but for the subjected Gig - my friend - 2 pictures, one is useless, another contains five tiny screenshots. You think that is enough to present your skills in web-design? Seriously, that is how you’ve packaged your product! So no surprise for this particular Gig.

Sorry, for being a bit straight forward, hopefully my advise will be helpful to your biz.

Patience. :slight_smile:

Competition… :-SS

Kim

Hi,

I have sent you a PM which could land you regular work through fiverr.