$5 for 10 pages website but not getting buyers

kittujai

I am selling a gig where i am offering 10 pages website for $10 only.but after 1 buyer with good review i have no luck. I don’t know really how does fiverr works.Last month i used to make $100/week with all my gigs(about 15)…but this month not even a single sale. Can anyone please tell me how can i get more buyers?

my gig is here http://fiverr.com/kittujai/create-a-5-page-website :-((

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From buyers perspective, I don’t care much about English as long as Gig is not about article writing, proof reading, etc. I am also ESL. What I do care about - is Portfolio, examples of previous work. For an artist, like cartoonist or site designer I would like to see a number of quality pictures. I assume these people do their sketches and drawings all the time, can easily make huge portfolio. Those who only have 2-3 shots look quite newbie (don’t even pay attention to a fact that Graphics is more effective than text).

With you it is strange, you have diversified services, nice shots for facebook pages, but for the subjected Gig - my friend - 2 pictures, one is useless, another contains five tiny screenshots. You think that is enough to present your skills in web-design? Seriously, that is how you’ve packaged your product! So no surprise for this particular Gig.

Sorry, for being a bit straight forward, hopefully my advise will be helpful to your biz.

From buyers perspective, I don’t care much about English as long as Gig is not about article writing, proof reading, etc. I am also ESL. What I do care about - is Portfolio, examples of previous work. For an artist, like cartoonist or site designer I would like to see a number of quality pictures. I assume these people do their sketches and drawings all the time, can easily make huge portfolio. Those who only have 2-3 shots look quite newbie (don’t even pay attention to a fact that Graphics is more effective than text).

With you it is strange, you have diversified services, nice shots for facebook pages, but for the subjected Gig - my friend - 2 pictures, one is useless, another contains five tiny screenshots. You think that is enough to present your skills in web-design? Seriously, that is how you’ve packaged your product! So no surprise for this particular Gig.

Sorry, for being a bit straight forward, hopefully my advise will be helpful to your biz.

Archived