5 important tips for new sellers

bhumitbhatt123

Hi everyone
I joined fiverr about 1 month ago and after completing 10 orders I became level 1 seller fews days ago. I have’nt much experience but just want to share some tips for new seller.
When I started I did not get any order in 2 weeks, I was really disappointed but I just tried to give time to fiverr.
Here are 5 tips which I think new sellers should do… 🙂

1. Send 10 offers to buyer request daily beacuse new seller can get its first order here easily, without buyer request its almost very very difficult to get 1st order.

2. Your Gig’s description and description in sending offer is very important to get orders.
    When you wirte a description it should be unique because a buyer can only come to you when there is something instresting for him so try write something very unique for buyer.

3. Your profile pic and your video uploaded in gig also make buyer to get interest. So just think as if you are buyer then what you want from a seller then I think you can do best for your Gig.

4. After doing first 3 tips a buyer will contact you first time. Now the most important thing which is your communication to buyer. Don’t forget its your first buyer so first of all try to built a little bit trust with him and sure him that you can do it what he wants from you. Then when you deliver something, Ready for unlimited revisions ans satisfy your buyer to get 5 stars.

5. Last tip is very important to get flow in orders and its possible by contacting your old buyers and offering them something new.

New sellers just try to follow these 5 tips hopefully will help someone 🙂

I think if you don’t do it to often it’s ok. I now sent messages to buyers who bought from me gigs 3-15 months ago, I asked what’s up with the intro I made for them and so… in the end of the message I told them I have a new interesting gig and they should take a look at it.
And… it worked, I got a few sells out of it.

P.S. if you have a buyer who wasn’t really happy with your work, don’t contact him.

• 1 year later...
Guest offlinehelpers

Hey

i have some doubts on 1st point … send 10 offers to buyer request daily .Do we need to spent money first for that ??

No - you don’t have to spend anything to respond to buyers’ requests. It’s completely free! ☀️

Hi everyone

I joined fiverr about 1 month ago and after completing 10 orders I became level 1 seller fews days ago. I have’nt much experience but just want to share some tips for new seller.

When I started I did not get any order in 2 weeks, I was really disappointed but I just tried to give time to fiverr.

Here are 5 tips which I think new sellers should do… 🙂

1. Send 10 offers to buyer request daily beacuse new seller can get its first order here easily, without buyer request its almost very very difficult to get 1st order.

2. Your Gig’s description and description in sending offer is very important to get orders.

When you wirte a description it should be unique because a buyer can only come to you when there is something instresting for him so try write something very unique for buyer.

3. Your profile pic and your video uploaded in gig also make buyer to get interest. So just think as if you are buyer then what you want from a seller then I think you can do best for your Gig.

4. After doing first 3 tips a buyer will contact you first time. Now the most important thing which is your communication to buyer. Don’t forget its your first buyer so first of all try to built a little bit trust with him and sure him that you can do it what he wants from you. Then when you deliver something, Ready for unlimited revisions ans satisfy your buyer to get 5 stars.

5. Last tip is very important to get flow in orders and its possible by contacting your old buyers and offering them something new.

New sellers just try to follow these 5 tips hopefully will help someone 🙂

Send 10 offers to buyer request daily beacuse new seller can get its first order here easily,

Use buyer requests in effective way! But getting a order is never easy, because of competition between sellers!

Gig’s description and description in sending offer is very important to get orders.

SEO optimize your gig. Is gig description help you to get order? 🤧

After doing first 3 tips a buyer will contact you first time

Most buyers contact several sellers and then they select the best one.

Last tip is very important to get flow in orders

Don’t do this!

Guest logoeasy

#5 is not a good idea. Never spam users with “buy my gigs” messages. That presents you as desperate, and desperation never leads to long-term success. If a buyer is interested in your services, THEY will contact YOU.

Contacting a buyer once, who has already bought from you in the past, is not at all spam.

I t seems to have helped " bhumitbhatt123" to make more sales. So, if it has then obviously, those (ex)buyers did not consider it spam. They liked it, they bought more gig(s) from the seller.

Guest logoeasy

Send 10 offers to buyer request daily beacuse new seller can get its first order here easily,

Use buyer requests in effective way! But getting a order is never easy, because of competition between sellers!

Gig’s description and description in sending offer is very important to get orders.

SEO optimize your gig. Is gig description help you to get order? 🤧

After doing first 3 tips a buyer will contact you first time

Most buyers contact several sellers and then they select the best one.

Last tip is very important to get flow in orders

Don’t do this!

Don’t do this!

Please do this. Contacting a buyer who has already bought from you once, regarding a new gig that is related to his / her previous completed order(s), is NOT spam. (Just ONE contact)

And in your case, it has helped in more sales. Some of those buyers ordered again, right ? If they felt it as spam, they would not buy again, right ?

People are confused about what is spam and what is not spam.

If a buyer has bought your gig(s) in the past and you have something new related to his or her past gig order and you contact that buyer again just once about the new related gig. It is NOT spam. And your sales records prove it. So do not bother what others tell you.

Your strategy is correct and completely within Fiverr TOS. I can prove it from communication from Fiverr Support.

Hi bhumitbhatt123, thank for sharing your tips. Buyer request is a good way to get orders. I’ve also got two orders by sending request. But I can’t send 10 requests a day because of less BR in my BR section. I always get in touch with BR section and this helps me to stick with my work.

Archived