Fiverr Community Forum

5* Review after delivering my first order

Alhamdulillah! Got 5* Review after delivering my first order!!

Done with the first one! The joy of landing your first client manually without buying any review cannot be described in words!!
After careful research of one month, I created 7 gigs two weeks ago; most of my gigs are ranked on the first page. And on 2nd June I got my first message. And I got my first order! I really believe in the fiverr algorithm and how it works, trust me there are no shortcuts! Learn and provide good work, and good communication skills are a must. I did not just deliver a project, I made a bro too!! Do your research well before creating your gig. A special thanks to the fiverr groups on facebook and forums for always helping me with all the queries and answers.

I am providing the link to my profile here, so that you can see the amount or research and effort I have put in creating the gigs. Check out my images and the videos that I have created to make my work look attractive

Check out my profile:
https://www.fiverr.com/abusayedc

The client said: “this guy is really an Architect now the rules how to create a big floorplan in an afordable time. Didnt expect get this much work done in short time. Big thank you. I am praying we can repeat that again.”

10 Likes

Great job. Go ahead brother

2 Likes

Alhamdulillah
Best of luck and go ahead.

3 Likes

How you do research 1 month? Can you give some suggestion.?

2 Likes

Best Wishes For You My Mate :wink:

1 Like

Congrets, keep it up bro

1 Like

Congratulations🥰
Keep it up😇
Wish you the best of luck :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Great job bro… Give me some more tips.:grin:

1 Like

Congratulations brother

1 Like

My first client gave me higher expectation. She was too polite and paid a handsome payment for her project. She accepted the project just after a single revision with way too much tips and a five star ratting.

Now i am thinking all buyer may be the same. But I also get another buyer who paid a little and wanted me to do more than the requirement and i have to do for the negative rating.

1 Like

Search top sellers and top ranked people related to your work. Read and see what they write, what services are they offering in what bundles

1 Like

The job I did was definitely underpaid hahah. But had to get it done

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Best of luck brother.

1 Like

Best of luck…

1 Like

Congratulations. Go ahead

1 Like

Best Wishes Bro :ok_hand: :+1: