Fiverr Forum

5 star review tips

HELLO

5 Star ratings are very important,try your best to get 5 star reviews from everybody.
here are some tips:

1.When delivering your wok please ensure that you greet your buyer and let them know that this is the final delivery.

[some people are new to fiverr and dont really understand the process and sometimes don’t accept your work]

2.Please state in the message:

-If your not happy with the final delivery please let me know before completing the order.

-If your sending multiple files, please remind them of the package they purchase and all the files you sent relating to it.

• If they’re ok with the final delivery please complete the order and leave your review of my service .

• Complimenting they’re work is a great way to get five star review

-being friendly and always willing to answer they’re questions

-If your buyer is not happy and you can’t delivery what they want .use the mutual cancellation feature.

-Be friendly

NEVER DEMAND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, NEVER!!!

Nice TIPS. Thanks

Nice tips.

Good tips. Thanks

Like this tip "being friendly and always willing to answer they’re questions " cheers!

“If your not happy with the final delivery please let me know before completing the order”, Sometimes it is unthinkable for me.
Thank you, Nice post :slight_smile:

I always do this with my delivery message and I think it does give your buyer an assurance that they need not worry in case they are not satisfied with something and they really do appreciate this attitude.

Thank you for the good tips!

Good advice. I can add these message for my delivery message.
Thank you.

Good job maye.

Nice tips :slight_smile:

thank you

Most importantly always offer a lifetime after sales service :slight_smile:

Nice tips. Thank you.

I always offer after sales services too. They really like it and it helps to get a nice review.

Can u plz teach me how to request a gig???my gig is always fail i don’t know how to solve this problem.

Sometimes there are people who give you 4.75 no matter what you do. It is just being honest i guess, you cannot please everyone. People are unique so never expect 5 star from everyone.
I don’t mind getting 3-4 for my work if it deserves

Are you talking about putting in a buyer’s request, or something to do with gigs you offer?

I beta read, so I make sure to tell anyone I deal with that they are welcome to always ask follow-up questions after my notes are sent, so they can get things clarified. And I offer custom offers and deals to regular customers. It helps me keep authors who publish more often as repeat customers.

Thank you for the good tips!

Yes, after sales service is what has helped me a lot. I never make my clients feel that now my work is over after submitting my delivery to them. I always ask them to get back for any help, clarification or modification they need and I guess this helps a lot in building up the trust of buyer in you and they also become your repeated clients.