5 star scammers on fiverr

bloodbaltic

Guest offlinehelpers

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

How can you check if a fortune teller is legit or not? Seriously, I’d love to know, but as no seller on Fiverr is checked for their ability to be able to do anything when they start it wouldn’t be fair to single them out.

If you spent $5 and didn’t get what you expected, then ask for a refund or chalk it down to experience.

Guest phantompower

My fortune question
’Will phantom power become the light at the end of the road?'
The answer
"Be of service to others. Share your good fortune with others and feel how great sharing is."

Hehe there is no point in trying to retrieve the money, Experience is worth more than 5$. At the end of the day you still get wiser with something happening in your life than just rather having 5$ in your pocket. I think its just very stupid to allow fortune tellers do their business here on fiver specially those who just found a way to trick people into thinking they are something else or something very special. I have talked before with some very experienced fortune teller who predicted my future with 100% accuracy, they even told me exact time when some things will happen in my life so i can tell you for sure that there are some good ones who know what they do, but seeing someone at the top of fiverr with 5 stars and knowing its a scam its just very stupid, please dont look at me negative im just sharing my experience here on fiverr, anger is not what i want you to see in me. Thank you all for attention wish you the best

You spent $5 on a fortune teller and didn’t like the reading? You have mentioned generalities and not told what happened to you. I know a great one here. You can find good and bad sellers in every category.

well can you be friendly and recommend me a good one it would be really great? like someone who can write things and get to the point not like others who just write a lot of things but never get to the point of answering. I actually liked all of the readings done by different people they seem all so good but they just talk nonsense. Like the #1 rated fortune teller who told me that i will fall in love with a girl in November and we will be the happiest couple on earth. I even asked her to contact him too and he gave the same answer that we will meet in November and he even described my looks to her. So I believed in these words and i started talking to her because he also gave me a description of her looks and everything matched about what he said, but as we continued to talk she started hating me more and more everyday until she called police on me and said that i was harassing her when i was really nice to her and she was nice to me and no conflicts happened between us so yea i hope you understand what these people can lead to if you are blind like me.

she started hating me more and more everyday until she called police on me

So the fortune teller probably saw that but didn’t want to tell you that.

It’s not easy for them when there is something horrible they see happening.

I read a fortune for a friend recently and saw his other friends turning on him and was not sure if I should tell him so I didn’t. Then it happened.

I didn’t want to tell him in advance his friends would turn on him since it was something awful, and just me telling him that could have led to problems for him.

well can you be friendly and recommend me a good one it would be really great? like someone who can write things and get to the point not like others who just write a lot of things but never get to the point of answering. I actually liked all of the readings done by different people they seem all so good but they just talk nonsense. Like the #1 rated fortune teller who told me that i will fall in love with a girl in November and we will be the happiest couple on earth. I even asked her to contact him too and he gave the same answer that we will meet in November and he even described my looks to her. So I believed in these words and i started talking to her because he also gave me a description of her looks and everything matched about what he said, but as we continued to talk she started hating me more and more everyday until she called police on me and said that i was harassing her when i was really nice to her and she was nice to me and no conflicts happened between us so yea i hope you understand what these people can lead to if you are blind like me.

Like the #1 rated fortune teller who told me that i will fall in love with a girl in November and we will be the happiest couple on earth. I even asked her to contact him too and he gave the same answer that we will meet in November and he even described my looks to her. So I believed in these words and i started talking to her because he also gave me a description of her looks and everything matched about what he said, but as we continued to talk she started hating me more and more everyday until she called police on me and said that i was harassing her when i was really nice to her and she was nice to me and no conflicts happened between us so yea i hope you understand what these people can lead to if you are blind like me.

How on earth can you be blaming the fortune teller in this situation???

It seems that they got everything right except they didn’t see/account for you harassing the girl to the point where she felt she needed to call the police. If anything, you owe that fortune teller a tip and need to apologize to the universe for messing up something that was “supposed to” happen.

For future reference: If someone calls the police to get rid of you, it is something you have done wrong, not someone else’s fault.

People complain about something like this and then when all the facts come out it turns out like this. All the time.

People complain about something like this and then when all the facts come out it turns out like this. All the time.

Same happens with SEO and lots of other categories too 😉

Edit: I actually read this whole thread a couple of times and the last couple of comments at least 5 times because I felt I must be missing something!

Same happens with SEO and lots of other categories too 😉

Edit: I actually read this whole thread a couple of times and the last couple of comments at least 5 times because I felt I must be missing something!

That’s why I wanted the whole story. I knew it was like this.

Hehe there is no point in trying to retrieve the money, Experience is worth more than 5$. At the end of the day you still get wiser with something happening in your life than just rather having 5$ in your pocket. I think its just very stupid to allow fortune tellers do their business here on fiver specially those who just found a way to trick people into thinking they are something else or something very special. I have talked before with some very experienced fortune teller who predicted my future with 100% accuracy, they even told me exact time when some things will happen in my life so i can tell you for sure that there are some good ones who know what they do, but seeing someone at the top of fiverr with 5 stars and knowing its a scam its just very stupid, please dont look at me negative im just sharing my experience here on fiverr, anger is not what i want you to see in me. Thank you all for attention wish you the best

I have talked before with some very experienced fortune teller who predicted my future

And the question is…why didn’t you stick with them if they were so good?

Why would anyone want to predict their future anyways?

That’s why I wanted the whole story. I knew it was like this.

I am definitely not psychic because when I read the OP, I did not see this coming.

When they say it like he did, calling the fortune teller a scammer but not saying anything about what actually happened, you can read between the lines.

Archived