Fiverr Community Forum

5-stars rating is not enough..... but when you get TIP more than actual cost.....bhoom

Hi everyone, I hope you all are safe. I think getting a 5-stars rating is not enough. You should do your project as it may be your last order, then you will get a 5-stars rating with a very good TIP. Almost every second order, I am getting a TIP from buyers. My gig is about audio or video transcription…
You can visit my gig as I know there are a lot of experienced people so I would like to have suggestions on my gig to make it better.
GIG LINK: https://www.fiverr.com/share/mmeQwR
PLEASE GIVE AT LEASE ONE SUGGESTION AS NO ONE HAS EVER BECOME POOR BY GIVING. THANKS!

1 Like

Congratulation for your success

1 Like

If you are consistently getting tips that are bigger than the service cost, that’s a very bad sign. It’s a clear sign you are charging WAY too little.

1 Like

10 stars for everyone!

2 Likes

@visualstudios Thanks for your reply…
I know I am charging too little but i work on each project even not 1-hour due to use of some useful software… so i have no problem charging so…Thanks!

That’s not the point. If everyone is tipping you more than what you’re charging, that means they think it’s too cheap. Why would you want to be too cheap? Increase the prices, they’ll still order.

@visualstudios Yes… I’ll but after getting LEVEL ONE as I have no level right now… :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Alright, that’s not a bad strategy, tbh. Good luck!

2 Likes

Yes. I always get TIPs on every order but my mentality is still “I am doing this PROBONO” so increasing prices is not an option. Pro Bono as in comparing how much I usually charge for the same services “in real-world”. I do not have that “hunger” behind me and Fiverr is just number 12 on the list of “jobs/thing to do in the day”. I actually prefer Fiverr as a small distraction every now and then it keeps me in focus. For example yesterday I proofread someone’s document for free (he DM me) because I was proofreading my technical book all day and I just enjoyed correcting silly things comparing to my professional engineering things like how to stop corrosion on VLCC ship… etc etc. Buyer was shocked that I did it for free when for me it was such a relaxing thing to stare at some normal human text. I am not saying I will do this all the time, but for him the timing was perfect.

I’m never sure if you’re serious or trolling lol

I would never do anything Pro Bono, I hate U2. Overrated hacks,

2 Likes

Oh, you would be amazed or repelled by the number of things I do probono. I have multiple skills and some of them are so effortless to me that I feel embarrassed charging for it. It is almost you would pay me for breathing. But I understand that what I do is hard and complicated for some and they would want money in return.

2 Likes

The majority of buyers give a tip not for the good given value but because the service is very cheap.

2 Likes