Fiverr Forum

5 Tips to Get 700 Fiverr Orders.!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi,

This might be of help for you:

This is not true. There is no fixed “best time” for buyer requests (BRs). BRs can appear at any time of the day :sun_with_face: or night. :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :night_with_stars:

This is one of the easiest ways to get yourself a ToS warning or account ban/suspension from Fiverr. DO NOT do this unless you want to get banned from Fiverr. Contacting buyers with unsolicited messages can get you into hot water really quickly. Even though you’re only contacting them with an offer/deal, there is no knowing how your buyers will react to that message. All they need to do (to get your account in trouble) is report/block one of your “promotional messages” as spam.

Do you really do this? I find it unbelievable that you still have your account up and running. You’re playing with fire. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Define “very fast.” Milliseconds? Nanoseconds? Femtoseconds, perhaps? :thinking:

The Fiverr App can only help you so much. For example, having a Fiverr app is not going to make you respond to your clients’ messages any quicker if you’re, say, sleeping or doing some other activity that “normal human beings” do.

That’s wonderful! :star_struck: I wouldn’t want to work with such clients anyway. So, good riddance, I guess? :wink: In a utopian Fiverr-verse, I would love it if I only had to work with buyers who valued me for my skills/knowledge and not someone who was more interested in my response time than the skills I possessed.

This post contains a link (in blue) which is not allowed!

Thank you so much…really great tips. :blush::sparkles::sparkles:

Thank you so much sis. it’s very important tips for get an order on fiverr. :slight_smile:

I just wanted to say this since such a long time and never had the chance !!! :smiley:

Thanks for being my voice !!! :wink:

Followed by:

It never ceases to amaze me how many sellers are mislead by this type of false :lying_face: information and then thank :scream: the misinformer. :flushed: SMH! :thinking:

What makes you thing that those sellers actually read posts? :rofl: They just post generic answers because posting on the forum will bring them sales and riches and everything. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. Idk if that is true though because most people on the forum seem to be sellers, there’s not too many buyers on here. I guess it could help for seo though.

Obviously, she was being sarcastic. :rofl: Sheldon Cooper much? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just kidding.

Some sellers (especially new sellers) believe that staying “active” on the forum and posting generic comments here will bring them a lot of clicks/views/impressions and orders/sales on Fiverr. They are oblivious of the fact that their activity on the forum has little to no impact on their stats or sales on Fiverr.

lol, now I get it. I don’t watch Big Bang Theory but I used to, brings back memories :smile:

6 pm or 8 pm but Which international time.

These tips are not good tips! :roll_eyes: Did you read what @hanshuber16 wrote above. The answer to your question is there! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The title of this post is " 5 Tips to Get 700 Fiverr Orders.!" and you got 462 orders. How many of the 5 tips did you follow? :sunglasses:

You know what, @vickiespencer? I am beginning to believe that these kinds of “tips for new sellers” are designed specifically to thin out the competition. Most of these tips are either useless or will get newbies banned. Or both …

This is irrelevant, but the analytics screenshot shows 700 orders…

:joy: :rofl: :laughing: That just may be true! That or these type of posters have read that posting on the Forum will somehow translate into sales! :wink:

I was wondering about the same thing. :thinking: because it is typical for sellers to have at least 75% of their gigs reviewed?

:flushed: So it does! :scream: How did OP do so well with what some would consider such poor advice? :thinking:

Oh! I know now, she has been here since 2015. That is 155 orders a year. Not stellar, but not bad either.

Thank you sir for your good suggestion.

thank you so much it is sweet tips

A sir is a gentleman. :man_in_tuxedo:t2:

I am a lady. :princess:t2: