5 Years Old Seller but still New Here

shamimhoque

Hi, I am not a new seller in Fiverr, but a new poster in the forum. This is my first post! I am Shamim Hoque. I am from Bangladesh. I have completed my M.Sc in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology but never entered into a Physical office job. I am doing virtual work from my student life and still doing so. I am a full time seller! I love Fiverr very much. It is fun and interesting for me to spend my time talking with buyers from different countries and hearing their praise! I work with Domain, Hosting, Wordpress, Programming and Tech, IT and support. I have completed 5 years in Fiverr but still learning and always seek ways to scale up. I think I am still earning as new seller. How can I go high?

Hi, I am not a new seller in Fiverr, but a new poster in the forum. This is my first post! I am Shamim Hoque. I am from Bangladesh. I have completed my M.Sc in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology but never entered into a Physical office job. I am doing virtual work from my student life and still doing so. I am a full time seller! I love Fiverr very much. It is fun and interesting for me to spend my time talking with buyers from different countries and hearing their praise! I work with Domain, Hosting, Wordpress, Programming and Tech, IT and support. I have completed 5 years in Fiverr but still learning and always seek ways to scale up. I think I am still earning as new seller. How can I go high?

How can I go high?

If you type “fiverr success stories” in the search bar above there are several posts which you may find interesting and inspirational.

Archived