Fiverr Community Forum

$50 Online Dating Profile Critique Gig NOW ONLY $5 - Please help yourself and sign up! :)

Hi everyone!

I hope you are having a great experience here on Fiverr!! I’ve been here for years but haven’t really got into it much since my local coaching business was taking up most of my time. Now that I’m moving my business online, I’m looking to take my Fiverr game to the next level… but I could use your help with it.

I’ve reduced my $50 Online Dating Profile Critique Gig to $5 in efforts to start building up reviews.

If you have an Online Dating Profile, PLEASE HELP ME (and yourself) by purchasing my heavily discounted Gig.

IMPORTANT: When purchasing my Gig, please let me know that you saw this message in the forum and I will include something extra as a bonus.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! I truly appreciate it and wish you the best in all that you do! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sincerely,

RJ (“Rjockstar” on Fiverr)

P.S. The Gig does not work for Tinder profiles… since i don’t (and won’t) recommend Tinder in my coaching business.

3 Likes