50% Response Rate

Hello,

My response rate went from 100% to 50% overnight (literally). I have responded to every inquiry with the exception of an inquiry I received with a message that Fiverr would block this person. Should I have tried to respond to that person? I didn’t have an option to, because or the block Fiverr put on. There was no box to type into or anything. I went back to check it. It really was a spam message, so I didn’t think much of it, until I say my rating.

I have a 100% order rating with no cancellations, but I’m worried that this will impact a buyer’s willingness to work with me.

I’ve worked so hard to provide great customer service.

Any advice or thoughts will be appreciated.

Thank you,
ThoughtChick

Update: A very kind seller viewed my stats on his end and told me that my rate hasn’t dropped. I’m guessing this is warning thing, system glitch, or something else. I would like to know if not responding to spam that Fiverr blocked impacts our response scores. I don’t get many messages, so I wonder.

Hey there.

This kind of thing has happened to me a number of times. When a spammer messages you, sometimes they are blocked automatically by Fiverr and you are unable to respond. However, your stats still take the hit. If you contact Customer Support via a ticket submission and explain your situation, they’ll resolve it quickly.

Hope that helps with your situation!
–MSFS

Mine dropped as well for no reason.

Thank you @myskillsforsale! I had receive spam type request before, but Fiverr never blocked them. I just responded and told them that I was not able to provide the service they requested. I think spammers are pretty normal on her, which makes sense.

@MySkillsforsale : Have beautifully explained it.You should contact Fiverr Customer Support they will resolve it for you.

Yes …i agree response rate goes down with no reasons…Today only i received a spam message which was blocked by fiverr and cant response but still my response rate falls.

Hi Divyagoel - Contact the help desk. They will update/alter your response rate, if you did not respond spammers they blocked. They work pretty quickly.

Thank you for sharing the links!

Yes…sure i submit a ticket after reading this post.Hoping for positive and quick feedback.