Fiverr Community Forum

500 Reviews in 1 year ( Achievement Unlocked )

Hi, I am Aamir from Pakistan and I successfully completed my 500 reviews on Fiverr with a Level 2 profile. I am maintaining quality from the very start which lead to this achievement.

Thank you Fiverr, thank you Fiverr Forum.

29 Likes

Party time! :partying_face: Clngratulations!

3 Likes

Thank you so much :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations.:sparkles: Best wishes for your future. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Thank you brother ! It means alot ot me

2 Likes

Congratulations ! and best wishes for the future brother :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Grats! :slight_smile:

Speaking of achievements, would be funny if there were goals for sellers (Other than to aim for a level up), such as achievements, like complete 100, 500,1000 orders etc. We’d get points from them that could be added to our gig buying balance, redeemed for badges or other features or just for fun, and something to look forward to. As people who have reached level 2 have nothing to look forward to currently. TRS is just impossible.

2 Likes

Yayy! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your achievement with us - It’s inspiring!

2 Likes

Congratulations brother and best wishes for your future

1 Like

Congratulations on your well-deserved success

1 Like

Congratulations :clap: wish you will reach top rated seller :+1:

2 Likes

Wow😍
Just amazing!!!
all the best bro​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face: :partying_face: Keep moving, best wish for you.

1 Like

Congratulations for your great achievement

Congratulations !! Wishing you better achievements in the future !

1 Like

This is a huge achievement, Congrats!!! So proud! :star_struck: :innocent: :+1: Well done! :clap:

2 Likes

congratulations, such a goal can give you a lot of satisfaction I hope your experience can inspire all those who read this post out of the will to get busy.

Congratulations! for your achievements stay blessed and get more mile stone thanks for inspiring us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

masha’allah… keep it up

2 Likes

Congratulations :heart:

1 Like