51 orders are complete with 100% ration but not get level 2

Hello Fiverr experts,

I successfully complete 51 orders with 100% ration but not level 2 is still not active. Please suggest me what to do

thanks in advance

@glowindia

glowindia said: Finally I got level 2 without complete/waiting for 2 months..

Great! Well done =D>

Your 2mths finally arrived today (Jan 13) as your profile now says:

Rated: 100% Joined Fiverr 2 months ago

compared to

Jan 05 glowindia said: So I need to wait around 48 days to get level 2

I think you did wait for 2 months though because the Fiverr Levels page clearly states:

made over 50 orders in the past two months while maintaining excellent ratings and a solid track record. You’ll automatically be promoted to Level 2

Congrats again!

51 orders are completed within 20 days

But Still waiting for level 2 :frowning:

My suggestion is to keep on doing the great work you are doing and the Level 2 will happen. Sometimes the site has some lag time

Reply to @tn5rr2012: thanks for suggest… wait fot the level up

Level 2: 50 orders and activity of 2 months. So after your 2 months completed you will be promoted to level2

the length of time on fiverr doesn’t matter, you should have gotten a level 2 message with the 50th order if your account is in good standing. I got level 2 on my 14th day with my 50th order. Contact support and ask them this very question and they can give you a precise answer.

Reply to @jayapatel: Thanks a lot for best guidance… I leave a ticket to the support team… waiting for their reply

Reply to @jayapatel: you got because your account is old. I can see 10 months ago joined fiverr on your profile.

See here and read about level 2 Levels

Reply to @sheikhsabayyal: On page http://fiverr.com/levels?utm_source=fm_ct&utm_term=levels Clearly written that “You made over 50 orders in the past two months while maintaining excellent ratings and a solid track record.” which me I need to complete 50 orders within 2 months… Not that level will active after completing 2 months…

jayapatel is right

You will most likely get it closer to 2 months as I did.

ok you can ask support regarding this. When I was new, I completed 50 sales in 2o days on my appstore gig but i was promoted to level 2 after 2 months. Support said me that I should be over 2 months to avail level 2 badge. That’s I said. Maybe it has changed. Customer Support can answer better.

" That information provided by the user is not correct. You’ll need to wait out the remaining time before our system assesses your account" - Fiverr Customer Support.

I need to wait to complete 2 months to get level 2. Sorry jayapatel you are wrong

Reply to @glowindia:

glowindia said: That information provided by the user is not correct. You'll need to wait out the remaining time before our system assesses your account" - Fiverr Customer Support .

I need to wait to complete 2 months to get level 2. Sorry jayapatel you are wrong

I knew it. Told you twice. The reason Jayapatel was promoted to level2 in 15 days was she had old profile (about 10 months old, according to her profile)

i guess i am, also policies and rules tend to change.

best of luck and you’ll be there soon enough.

So I need to wait around 48 days to get level 2 :frowning:

Reply to @mayuracw: wow you are really rocking

how your promote your gig to get sale

Reply to @mayuracw: Your work is really nice and eye cacher

The customer support should be able to help you out :stuck_out_tongue: