Fiverr Forum

58 buyer requests sent but no order received till now

I was sent 58 buyer request but no order receive till now. So I am very frustrated. Now, what can I do for get an order? Can anyone suggest me, please?

1 Like

Hello

You need to send more untill you got some order.Dont frustrated it’s take time but you will reach your goal.use social media for promote.

Thanks

2 Likes

What kind of text are you sending with your buyer requests?

2 Likes

Thank you ajaykaran9211.

1 Like

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am a professional WordPress Developer. I read your post carefully and very very interested to do your work. I can/I want … Please send me a message for more discussion about the work.
Give me the better requirements, I hope I will give you my best service. I believe that you will be extremely happy to work with me.

Best Regards-
Md Farid Hossain (This kind of text)

I’d suggest cutting out the “Sir/Mam” part, and just cutting straight to the chase with a friendly “Hello there!” A lot of people are put off by being called “Sir/Mam”.

Also, I’d cut down the fluff, aka the parts where you talk about how happy you’ll make them in an abstract sense. Give them a detailed breakdown, a detailed plan. For example, “I see that you require someone who can do […]. I’ve worked on similar projects before, and from my experience I think you should…” Specific responses show buyers that you care and have read their bid.

This should assure them that you’ll do a good job, not the fact that you’re telling them that you’ll do a good job.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your grateful suggestions.

1 Like

You keep using this sentence in your proposals and gig description. Why?
It’s grammatically incorrect and I’m not even sure what are you trying to say here :slight_smile:

Anyway, your offer doesn’t say anything about the request. It’s a template and that’s why you’re not getting those jobs. Give it another try and send us your next (improved) offer sample.