5k in 2 Months on Fiverr - How I Did It

creat1vepattern

Hi Fiverr Community,

I’d like to begin by just saying thank you for all of the support and guidance through this forum. 😄 I have been active on Fiverr for the past 2 months and am proud of the progress I was able to make! I felt it would be valuable if I provide a quick list of tips on what I did to reach 5k on the platform in 2 months!

Here are my best tips, I am open for any feedback 😊

• Always follow up with buyers after delivery to make sure you met their expectations

• Take the time to ask questions before the order is placed. Only when you fully understand a project can you provide an exceptional final product

• Set pricing that is fair to both yourself and the buyer. They have a ton of options, and so be realistic with how much each gig costs

• Be clear with your gig descriptions. When your buyers are crystal clear on what they will be getting when they work with you, the result is a better experience for both of you

• Don’t be afraid to go above and beyond. What could you do to underpromise and overdeliver?

• Give buyers a reason to come back. Whether it is great customer service, exceptional content, or fast delivery - your best buyers are oftentimes the buyers you have worked with before.

• Above all else, love what you do. If you are enjoying your time on Fiverr, the end result will be better quality and consistency for your buyers!

Thank you for reading, and I hope I was able to provide some value here.

Hope that helps 😊

Sincerely,
@creat1vepattern

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing!

I agree, the best buyers are almost always the returning ones. I haven’t reached the kind of earnings you have, but most of my earnings did come from the ones who were happy with my customer service and output. I find good, personable communication worked wonders in creating a healthy buyer-seller relationship.

Archived