6 month already fast but no order

bikalpach

Hi everyone!
I am Bikalpach, i created my fiverr account at lest 6 month ago, but no order receive yet . i have already 6 gig. Everyday i sent buyer request but don’t get respond . please help me how to get my first order,share your experience with me.
Thank you

Guest pamela2018

Hello @bikalpach! I would suggest reading some of the threads in the forum, not only about getting orders but also improving gig descriptions, or developing a strategy to promote your skills apart from submitting offers to buyer requests.
For example:

Hey guys, This may have been covered by someone else, however here is the perspective of a new user (buyer) to the site. Here is my experience from using Fiverr and there are some simple things sellers can do to get attention and ultimately sell more. I work in Marketing and am pretty great at it, but really rubbish at design. I was on the hunt for a logo on Fiverr and I really love the concept of bringing global buyers and sellers together. I posted my job and added an attachment of what I wa…

Hello @bikalpach! I would suggest reading some of the threads in the forum, not only about getting orders but also improving gig descriptions, or developing a strategy to promote your skills apart from submitting offers to buyer requests.

For example:

Hey guys, This may have been covered by someone else, however here is the perspective of a new user (buyer) to the site. Here is my experience from using Fiverr and there are some simple things sellers can do to get attention and ultimately sell more. I work in Marketing and am pretty great at it, but really rubbish at design. I was on the hunt for a logo on Fiverr and I really love the concept of bringing global buyers and sellers together. I posted my job and added an attachment of what I wa…

Many many thanks to you

Hi everyone!

I am Bikalpach, i created my fiverr account at lest 6 month ago, but no order receive yet . i have already 6 gig. Everyday i sent buyer request but don’t get respond . please help me how to get my first order,share your experience with me.

Thank you

i created my fiverr account at lest 6 month ago, but no order receive ye

Either you’re not trying hard enough or your service is not appealing.

• You’re sending out offers every day. Well, let’s have a look. Copy your most recent offer and let’s see if you’re writing effective offers.

i created my fiverr account at lest 6 month ago, but no order receive ye

Either you’re not trying hard enough or your service is not appealing.

• You’re sending out offers every day. Well, let’s have a look. Copy your most recent offer and let’s see if you’re writing effective offers.

Thank you… for your reply

Archived