6 Month is going But 1st page gig still last page, not back yet

naimadesign

It’s a really bad time for my Fiverr life. I was doing great. But unfortunately my all gig serenely down.
My 1st-page gig is going to last. even all my gig is down.
the problem I see many sellers.
Fiverr not solve yet, I don’t know. is it a bug or Fiverr new update for gig algo.
as my thinking. Fiverr start a new feature “gig promotion”. maybe for the reason most popular gig will be down and leave the space[48 gigs per page] for a new “promotion gig”.
so is it a reason? what do you think?
and How can I come back regular place, like the 1st 2nd or 3rd page?
Please help me,
Thank you

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

Same issue i am facing , and fiverr customer support are also not reply on proper time. I got promoted gig option but my gig is now pending for this option , because my gig is now at the last page.

@batool_graphics

I did not get the option yet. I don’t now why,

It’s really unhappy. fiverr why did not want to understand. I contacted CH many time. but not the problem solve yet. a regular answer always back.

• 5 months later...

@batool_graphics

I did not get the option yet. I don’t now why,

It’s really unhappy. fiverr why did not want to understand. I contacted CH many time. but not the problem solve yet. a regular answer always back.

yes you are right buddy fiverr can’t solution our problem. fiverr always reply via bot. so don’t waste your time to contact fiverr for support. you will not get any support from fiverr.

• 3 months later...

I got it solved!

Hello everyone, I suggest you to contact customer support and tell them the issue. They have been very kind to me and I feel they are there for us.
Just write to CS and they will lead you to some way if not solve your issue. 

Best of luck 🙂

Archived