6 Tips To Make Money with Fiverr

foxsquare

To make money online with Fiverr takes a lot of work. It takes a lot of gigs. Though it provides work from home income, only those who live in low cost-living areas can truly stay home from money earned. For those of us who live in high-cost areas, money from Fiverr will not replace a full-time salary, it merely supplements it.

At $3.80 per delivered gig, [after Fiverr takes their $1 fee and Paypal takes their $0.20 fee] you’ll earn enough to buy coffee or lunch. So why sell on Fiverr? Why not? At worst, you’re name will get out there, increasing the chance of finding long-term, high paying clients. Additionally, you’ll earn money to hone your skill. Practice makes perfect!

6 Tips To Make Money Online With Fiverr

Upload a real picture. Buyers want to know you’re a real person

Use keywords for services offered in the profile description area

Upload pictures of gigs delivered showcasing your awesome work

Respond to inquiries quickly, this increases "responsiveness"

Ask probing questions when gig is purchased. Don’t assume you know what buyers want. Receiving positive feedback is the goal as it directly affects your position in the search results

Under promise, over deliver. The time required to complete a gig; one, two or three days is set when it’s published.

Nice tips! You can make long term clients by developing good relationship with them. Though my gigs don’t come up upon searching for simple keywords, it is not even on new gigs section anymore but still I receive business from my old clients.

Reply to @misscrystal: agreed, gig extras do help a lot; getting up $55 or more in one order, imagine that from several orders. Indeed, that’s huge to make up the thousands.

I carefully observed that one of the ways to increase sales here on Fiverr is “prompt quality delivery” even before fiverr delivery time schedule if possible; 1. you get more orders unlike when have lots of “late or very late” delivery status on orders.

2. It does build great confidence in the buyer(s) that you’re quite professional and trustworthy, automatically making them returning customers again and again. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Archived