6 Tips You Must Know To Increase Sales In Fiverr

Guest neelchowdhury

Guest neelchowdhury

Hi there , I am Neel Chowdhury . I am in fiverr for last 1.2 year . At the very beginning i was earning nothing on fiverr like others where doing . So i get frustrated and did not used Fiverr for a long time . It was a mistake by me But suddenly when i was looking on gigs on fiverr i found something strange . I started to think beyond the normal track . And now for last 3 months i am earning 1000$+ only from fiverr every month . And As a student it is huge for me . Now i am providing some tips that i used to get this result . There are so many top seller on fiverr they know much and i know little but you can implement this and will get benefited .

1. Make Unique GIG : Make a GIG of service that has demand on market but crowd of sellers . OR you can pick a Gig that is common but make that special by writing some Cool in title So that Whenever some see that he/she must enter into that gig . It is So simple . Write i will do something awesome , or so cool, premium designs or superb and something like that .( Do not copy any other seller gig )

2. Enhance The Beauty Of gig : Enhance the Gig property by writing the the gig in Cool Way . Write all the features by yourself and never copy paste . 1 Gig can have unlimited features . Do not let 1 feature down . Think on the other track . The Much feature you will add customers will like that that much .

3. Add cool Gig Image : Add so cool images or high resolution images that is eye catching . Use tags in the image names .

4. Share GIgs daily : Share your gig 1 once a day in FB, Pinterest, tumlr and Google plus . These are great Source of traffic .

5. Add a Video : Add a Youtube video on that same name that your gig have . If topic is cool then you may get unlimited traffic .

6. Post As Advertisement : Post your gig as advertisement in your site , Blogs etc . Trust me traffic will come to you as money .

This is all for today . Hope it will help the fiverr sellers .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived