- on your client Offer Something Unique
[ Are a lot of gigs on Fiverr, and lot of variations on the same concepts repeat over and over so you can offer something unique with your client ]
- Offer gig Upsells and Extras feature
[upsells will be targeted at specific audience, not just general add-ons people would need You can change what they are and what they cost whenever, so if you find an upsell is effective but too expensive you can change it ]
- Get excitant feedback from your client
[ Feedback attract on buyers example : Two sellers with the same service, one with 60% positive feedback and one with 95% positive feedback. The 95% positive will most likely win the sales.]
- Keep Your Title Shorten for better understand.
[ shorter a gig title is, the easier it is to understand and parse order immediately ]
- Write a Very Detailed Description for better understand.
[ you have to strive for concise clarity in your descriptions as much as possible ]
- Introduce your service through a vedio description.
[ A good video is relatively easy to introduce your serrvice and it will dramatically boost your sales. Fiverr’s internal data says that video descriptions increase sales by 220% ]