Fiverr Community Forum

60 offers sent but no order!

Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, mate, friend, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Definitely not to be used when replying to Buyer Requests!

8 Likes

Hi,when I started on fiverr last year in march .I had send out near about 300 BR without gotten a single order through it.but I have just completed my 300rd orders on fiverr.so thing is that be patient try u best.time will come when gets lots of order.BTW if u have skills.

3 Likes

Don’t Worry Mister… Send More and More Request as U can Do … I hope At 150th Request You will get Order.

3 Likes

OMG!
300 is not small number when we are discussing about sending offers to buyer…
BTW i appriciate your patientce.and got lesson from you…thanks

2 Likes

Hahah!
hope so!pray for me!

1 Like

This means your words /service fees/ service delivery time are not enough to draw the client inside.

Please improve.
I got some tips for you.

1 Like

i am trying my best to make the offer concise and to the point.
hope i will get orders soon!

1 Like

I hope so, wish you all the best

2 Likes

please mArketing your gigs

3 Likes

You need to choose perfect keyword as well as tags for making a good gig… Hope you will get order from buyer after that

2 Likes

Don’t be sad, you will get orders it takes time, you should offer some unique service logo designing is very common and Fiverr have thousands of gigs for this service.
If you have more skills in designing offer them.
Wish you best of the luck :slight_smile:

5 Likes

you are Right a[arafatj

2 Likes

Keep sharing your gigs in Social Medial.

1 Like

So sad news but don’t be disappointed . I think your written content of buyer request is not up to date. And you do not do any copy paste. Keep trying and success will come.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I am also at 62 orders and counting and I will not give up for I know quite shortly, I will get my first and many orders.

4 Likes

thanks all of you for your best wishes for me!
thanks again.and the hope and patience is last opton for me.

1 Like

Just keep trying and never quit. You’ll get a order. Yesterday I got a order after 80 bids so never lose hope. Say aye if you agree?

1 Like

agree!
im trying and hope for best

my opinion,

• maximum time active on fiverr
  • quick buyer response
  • ensure quality work
  • some time share your gig social media
2 Likes

Yes I am agree @khzahid75 my success same way

1 Like