Fiverr Community Forum

$650 in my first month!

I was reluctant to try fiverr out…considering the $5 myth of everything cost $5… one thing led to another and i did join fiverr 31 days ago… i have only 3 active gigs and have had 16 orders already. although i have had to cancel two orders because of 2 slimy wicked buyers that made an order that doesnt fit what i was offering and was expecting me to deliver anyways… how can we avoid such buyers?

Anyways… I am excited! I hope the coming months are better!

27 Likes

Congratulations. What a great start. Best wishes for your continued success! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much… I really hope it gets better and better.

2 Likes

Congratulations dear best wishes for you hope you can continue your success

3 Likes

I hope so too… It’s been an amazing experience!

Since buyers can order and don’t need your permission, there is no avoiding occasionally having an order that doesn’t match the service you provide. All you can do is keep going. I must say I’m very amazed at your progress. I’ve been proud of myself for my modest growth, but you are skyrocketing towards success! <3

3 Likes

Excellent achievement, here is for many more to follow :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats on that. How did you got 16 orders in 31 days? Thats amazing! Any tip ?

Congratulations, that’s a great $$ amount for just your first month, and I hope it only goes up for you!

I luckily haven’t had to deal with bad buyer behavior yet, but I think sadly that’s something that has to be dealt with no matter where you go.

3 Likes

My congradz… Wish you all the success…

1 Like

Congratulations for the outstanding performanceoutstanding-performance-congrats-card-3

1 Like

Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you so much, i wish cs can do something about that in the future.

thank you! this has been an amazing experience so far!

1 Like

Wow! I definitely aspire to be you hahaha! :blush:
Good luck for next month!

3 Likes

Congratulations. Best of luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Make full use of great start you got.

1 Like

Wow. Way to gooo. Congrats

2 Likes

Great achievement. It’s only up from here !

1 Like

I will wait to hear how you perform in June.
All the best

1 Like