6k impression 156 click only 2 order

Hello,
Can anyone please suggest me I got 5k impression in 7 day and no order just click my avarage click on a gig in a single day is 15+ but not getting order what I can do my gig is ranking on top so please tell me if you suggest me to edit the gig how can I rank again?

5k impressions is a lot.

If so many people saw your gig but didn’t click or buy, that means that there is something about your gig that is pushing people away from buying from you. So you need to look at your gig again

I got 156 click but no single massage also what I can do please suggest me

I got 156 click but no single massage also what I can do please suggest me

massage also what I can do please suggest me

I already did 👇 I’ll copy paste it

means that there is something about your gig that is pushing people

So you need to look at your gig again and add changes

massage also what I can do please suggest me

I already did 👇 I’ll copy paste it

means that there is something about your gig that is pushing people

So you need to look at your gig again and add changes

Yes I understood you but for this I have to edit my gig and that will de rank my gig so if I go any order In future after editing my gig will rank or not?

Yes I understood you but for this I have to edit my gig and that will de rank my gig so if I go any order In future after editing my gig will rank or not?

if I go any order In future after editing my gig will rank or not?

No one can promise you if your gig will be deranked or not. It might it might not.

However are you ready just to sit on a gig that doesn’t bring you sales at all even if it’s on the first page? How long do you think fiverr will show/rank your gig if it doesn’t generate sales?

It’s up to you what you will choose to do

No one can promise you if your gig will be deranked or not. It might it might not.

However are you ready just to sit on a gig that doesn’t bring you sales at all even if it’s on the first page? How long do you think fiverr will show/rank your gig if it doesn’t generate sales?

I have gotten like 2 order from 50 impressions. I think your priority is convert leads into order rather than maintaining impressions. Maybe edit gig in one full swoop rather than fixing in chunks. Work faster before fiverr place you in the back.

I have gotten like 2 order from 50 impressions. I think your priority is convert leads into order rather than maintaining impressions. Maybe edit gig in one full swoop rather than fixing in chunks. Work faster before fiverr place you in the back.

If I edit my gig it will derank what I can do

If I edit my gig and then took 1/2 order with 5 star from old client then fiver will rank me??

My price is quite low then other getting click now my taught is description … now If I edit my gig it will derank so what to do?

now If I edit my gig it will derank so what to do?

If I edit my gig it will derank

👇

as I mentioned no one can tell you for a fact that you gig will or will not rank/“derank”.

If you need to make changes then make changes.

then took 1/2 order with 5 star from old client then fiver will rank me??

You are looking for simple “tricks” and fiverr doesn’t work like that. Your gig might not even be taken out of search after you edit it.

Archived